Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience (1924 Views)

FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals / Naira Firms On Black Market After Central Bank Action - BDC Traders / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by egodswill(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
I want to buy dollars easily from my home and I read that I can buy from everdon bdc.

They claim that they will credit your dollar account after sending Naira to their account.

Please, has anyone dealt with them?

Kindly share your experience just to help me and others understand their services...

I hope this thread isn't wrong. Please, if it is, mods, please delete. Thanks
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Go to their office in Lagos Island first to buy your dollars, then after you can start using their online platform.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by egodswill(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
NubiLove:
Go to their office in Lagos Island first to buy your dollars, then after you can start using their online platform.

Thanks... But I am actually asking because I don't live in Lagos
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
It is better you go to a bdc (aboki) in your state if you are not sure of them.

egodswill:

Thanks... But I am actually asking because I don't live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Don't send money to ANYONE until you have met them and 110% sure they are genuine.

If you can't, then stick to aboki in your area
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
When I want to use them to load my GTB dollar card, I would send my cousin to go to their office in Lagos Island to buy it first, then if I am satisfied with them I would start using them online.
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by oyekanwahab(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
sorry for derailing the thread how do i buy dollar from aboki in my area and use to buy goods on aliexpress
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
check the current price of dollar at abokifx . com then look for mallam/aboki in your area and bargain the price based on what you saw on that website. If you have a dollar mastercard from any Nigerian bank, you deposit the dollars into your dollar account just like when you deposit money into your naira account. When your dollar account is credited, it would reflect on your dollar mastercard - this is what you would use in making payment on aliexpress.

oyekanwahab:
sorry for derailing the thread how do i buy dollar from aboki in my area and use to buy goods on aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by oyekanwahab(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
NubiLove:
check the current price of dollar at abokifx . com then look for mallam/aboki in your area and bargain the price based on what you saw on that website. If you have a dollar mastercard from any Nigerian bank, you deposit the dollars into your dollar account just like when you deposit money into your naira account. When your dollar account is credited, it would reflect on your dollar mastercard - this is what you would use in making payment on aliexpress.

thanks for the reply can i not use with my naira mastercard , cause i heard that the money for maintenace of the dollar mastercard is high or is there any alternative
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Your mastercard is limited to $100 per month with GTB, Access and UBA. And you cannot use it on some websites (e.g. paypal, google play, skrill). As for the other banks have out-rightly banned foreign purchases with their naira mastercard.

Maintenance of dollar mastercard is $20 per year.

oyekanwahab:
thanks for the reply can i not use with my naira mastercard , cause i heard that the money for maintenace of the dollar mastercard is high or is there any alternative

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by egodswill(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Thank u guys for all your responses....
I will try them out with small amount, while also contacting Aboki in my area...
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by Bcyele: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2017
oyekanwahab:

MasterCard limits you, when you buy from Aboki. Payment can be made with Alipay, and Paypal. I can open a verified Paypal account for you that u can send and receive payment using your Nigeria I.P address without any issue or i can simply do your shopping on Aliexpress for you with my Alipay account or Paypal
Re: Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience by Esther001: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hello, did you try using their services?

egodswill:
Thank u guys for all your responses....
I will try them out with small amount, while also contacting Aboki in my area...

(1) (Reply)

Local Basket Weavers / I Have Not Made Sales In A Month! I Need Tips Please / Any One With Alternative For Power Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.