Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband (24677 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by morereb10: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why is domestic violence the order of the day in our homes and marriages this days? Is it that the husbands are becoming more like demons this days or is it that wives can no longer respect their husbands?

Whatever it is, this epidemic needs to be curtailed. A human right lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye shared the photos. According to him, the woman is constantly battered by her husband and this particular one happened today.

This things called domestic violence needs to be addressed fast else it will become a norm.

See more photos below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/say-no-to-domestic-violence-see-what.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by EpicMaurice(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Till we get the full details of the story,
I reserve my comment

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Yungknyyght(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by mikky4764(f): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
na wa for some men o, but if it hapns to their sisters then u hear them threatening to bring down fire

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by swiz123(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Maybe she decapitated his joystick while engaging in obscene sex positons... My thought tho

13 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by auntysimbiat(f): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Some men are animal, I say no to domestic violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqESiK0XeE

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by alukstea(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ewoo... I fainted and the FTC was lost I'm back again and I almost mistook that for Makeups the man prolly wanted to reconfigure her face na wa ooh .

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Papiikush: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Every woman beater will always show traits of their animalistic attitudes but these ladies get blinded whenever they are in love.

I bet she had another guy begging for her love but she declined Cuz he was not rich or a bad boy undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Khd95(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
in as much as I frown at domestic violence,It should also be taken into fact that some women can push the most softhearted of men into beasts

based in this I think we need to hear both parties,then we would know where the problem is

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is bad like @auntysimbiat has said.

But, I won't blame the couple. Some women utter words that lead to serious provocation for quick tempered men.
So also are men who have highly frustrating behaviours.

"There will be three versions of this story that of the husband, that of the wife, and the real story"

The woman needs to treat her eyes and face ASAP. She is not looking good.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Evablizin(f): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmm sorry ma,is good to fall in love with your eyes open to observe somethings,if you fall in love and at the same time blinded by Love anything you see you take
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Too bad
No ooo. You for talk say e good. grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by NairalandCS(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
You can never see an heading with domestic violence and it'll be the woman beating the man, or it doesn't happen ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Tellemall: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
EpicMaurice:
I reserve my comment

You need the full details before you can care/act on somebody being assaulted? Appalling.

15 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by bunmishontelle(f): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Domestic violence and its evils

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Explorers(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Too bad.

No viewers

But whats going on
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by moscobabs(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
There's always 3 faces to a story

The woman

The man and The truth

I dont support this but we all need to know what actually happen btw this couple

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Ajimike(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dont misunderstand my comment as supporting violence but,
If you look at the mouth of this woman, you will know she brought this upon herself.
Such mouth talks like parrot.

There must be a reason why a man could do this to a woman she spent money on marrying.

In a confused society such as ours, women must know by all means, that men still regard themselves as the head of the family.
No matter how much they have seen or learnt from TV or Internet, the reality still remains that one gender is stronger than the other, both mentally and physically.

You would be seen as stupid if you don't know how to coexist with someone stronger than you.
There is no formula on how to do everything, just device your own formula and you will be happy.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by deebee13(f): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Such a pity! Energy the dweeb is suppose to channel into Carpentery is what he's using to beat a woman. If it's a fellow guy like him now he'll become his true impotent self!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by talk2saintify(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by sammykari99(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
She saw it coming . I don't support domestic violence,some men need to learn too walk away .
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by eyinjuege: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anyway, she should go and report to the police, and go to the hospital.

I hope they arrest whoever did this to her.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by ednut1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Frustration
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
many violent men dont show their true colors during courtship. some keep it well hidden till they get the girl to walk down the aisle with him and then he begins to slowly show his true colors, emphasis on the word slowly cos most women never get battered the first time they're hit, it usually starts with a slap or a punch or a hard push and the man will apologize like he's gonna die if she leaves and promises never to try it again and then it happens again and again and before u know it, the girl is sucked into a cycle of abuse. if u can believe that a girl can pretend during courtship and show her true colors once she's wifed, even keep pretending till she has a baby and feels very secure and the drama begins, havent yall ever heard of women who pulled a 360 once they had a baby, created a rift b/w the man and his family, stopped him from giving out financial support to his kin etc when she was their favorite in-law before they married and everyone is surprised she changed just like that, but she's always been that way, she just needed time to get comfortable enough to explode in everyone's faces with minimal consequence. why would it be any different for men?

some violent men keep it within themselves till they're going through crisis or they're triggered by some memories that just resurfaced or they're stressed out and cant hold their insanity together anymore and they need someone to take it out on and they know for sure it cant be their boss or the neighbors, so they go home and dish it to their wives. stop trying to justify the psychology behind why sh!t like this happens to some women and if the theory is that some women are stupid in love, shouldn't we be talking about the men who are lost causes who they still refused to give up on. some ppl have issues that make it very hard for them to walk away from toxic relationships. the fact that ppl do crazy things for love does not make them any less victims, yes, the smart part of me cant fathom the stupidity of sticking around but a victim must never share any part of the blame. the amount of woman-beater sympathizers here is insane, just look at these comments. NO GOOD MAN CAN BE TURNED INTO AN ABUSER BY BEING OFFENDED, SAME WAY NO AMOUNT OF CONJI CAN MAKE A DECENT MAN RAPE A WOMAN OR A CHILD. many men have bosses that are just terrible, talk to them anyhow and emasculate them, how many times have we heard stories of them beating their bosses? many men have mothers that dont take nonsense and will draaaaggg them whenever she's in that mood, how many of them have "lost their temper" and beat the sh!t out of their moms?

here, they "need full details" ... they need to know "what she did" ... they "wont judge" cos the man could have been angel michael and gabriel put in one body but the woman turned him into lucifer ... they dont know what to tell women like these cos "there were other men they left heartbroken by choosing this man over them" and of course there are those who love to be comedians in matters that are serious.. and the ones who will "never believe anything they read on the internet" once matters of abuse come up. y'all cant even take the time to camouflage your internalized misogyny and stupidity.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Erums(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Is dat the effect of bleeching cream... Or if its dv.... Why is the man targeting just de eyes..... #court rise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by qualityovenbake(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you find yourself in a difficult situation with your partner that may lead to misunderstanding or quarrel, you do nothing. The most appropriate strategy may simply be to walk away from her or the problem, instead of using her face as a punching bag.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by NancyMathews(f): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
That man should be beaten to a pulp and castrated for this! angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Camlot000007: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
All I see is a make up artist at work

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Winning123: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
EpicMaurice:
I reserve my comment

Nonsense. We don't need the full story. No human being deserve this treatment. Will you be asking for full details of if she was your sister

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by saxtaiwo: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
I pray for all the ladies on these platform, may you not marry a mad man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Machete-Wielding Cultists Kill Man. In Ogun State. Graphic Photos / Jealous Woman Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Hot Liquid On Rival / Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.