Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) (81691 Views)

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by GistMore5: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore.com

St. Helen's Unity School students in tears after seeing what a teacher did to their mate in Ondo State.

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/students-in-tears-after-seeing-what-a-teacher-did-to-their-mate-in-ondo-pics

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by GistMore5: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
in this era a teacher will be forming God of the ring on the body of a pupil.

35 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Abfinest007(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
some teachers can be so wicked n forget they are dealing with a human

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by ValCon888: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Corporal punishment is a form of disciplining a child but flogging to the point of breaking the skin is a capital NO.
Some teachers really need to exercise restraint when using the cane.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by yvon1: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
12 DAYS TO GO FOR THE MARATHON ICT TRAINING LIVE IN ABUJA – IF YOU ARE NASSARAWA, KOGI, BENUE, KADUNA, JOS, KWARA AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING STATE, DON’T MISS THIS!

THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN GRAPHICS DESIGNS!

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

POWERFUL TRAINING CURRICULUM YOU WOULD LEARN IN THE PROGRAM

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PROGRAM FEES: N30,000 – HEAVILY DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS
N36,000 - PAYMENT MADE ON TRAINING DAY

TRAINING STARTING DATE: JULY 9TH, 2019
(This was why we informed everyone who want to make payment not make any until we announce otherwise)

VENUE: ABUJA CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE. [/b]Umaru Yaradua Road, Lugbe Abuja

[b]PERIOD
: We will be having the following sessions of training
- SESSION 1 – Morning Classes – 9.30am to 12.30pm DAILY
- SESSION 2- Afternoon Classes - 1pm to 5pm DAILY
- SESSION 3 – Weekend Classes – SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS

CERTIFICATION
: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be free consultation as follows:
BUSINESS OWNERS – FREE consultation with THE ICT HUB team on issues surrounding getting your business online. Let help to open you business for more sales, more customers digitally!
ICT CAREER CONSULTATION & TRAINING - [/b]Our ICT Experts will be on hand to advise, mentor and throw insight on career courses and options for everyone who requires ICT career advise

[b]OUR TRAINING GUARANTEE - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER THE PROGRAM - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

DON’T MISS THIS CAREER AND LIFE CHANGING ICT PROGRAM. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

3 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by tommykiwi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
If it was done in a civilized country, the parent would sue both the school and the useless teacher, but here in the Zoo anything goes!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by tolulope1990(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why ooh why
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Dandsome: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Now this is attempted murder
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Wealthierboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
We never hear both side of the story sha, but something must inspire a man... But, I'm not sure that the kpekus cause it because it can't be kpekus

As for that guy way wan commit murder carry him to sambisa to test his killing power

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by unapologetic147: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm na suicide d teacher dey try o if it happens to my sis I go just go face manslaughter jejely

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
He beat history into her flesh...you gon learn today

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Pfola: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmm this anger was on the high... He needs to visit a counseling center he could be depressed... He was once a child and must have even something worse than the act that led to this type of flogging....
Nija which way....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Gabson001(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
This reminds me of what our vp did to us in our final year then.. I can never forget that day
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by LisaAnne(f): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
They should tie him up and flog him mercilessly too so he'll know what it feels like

6 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
If ckc gwags niggas had phones una go see these pics tire���
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

St. Helen's Unity School students in tears after seeing what a teacher did to their mate in Ondo State.

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/students-in-tears-after-seeing-what-a-teacher-did-to-their-mate-in-ondo-pics

since I had my kids have come to appreciate parents more... It's 30drgz here just went for school runs now...

God will be amaze at what I will do to any living thing that tries this with my kids...

Yea... Naturally I'm very volatile in temper.. Vicious when I need defend my right and love one's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
during our days,things happens and we can't even tell anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by sulele21: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
This barbaric act is supposed to be outdated!
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Paroh(f): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
The plight of the Nigerian woman. When do we start classifying this tupe of behaviour as hate? These men don't like us. Use us for sex, dump us. Just imagine somebody's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Erolow(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
wow. Which kind teacher be this nah? Chai!

See signature below if interested in free digital marketing training.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Megatrix: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Paroh:
The plight of the Nigerian woman. When do we start classifying this tupe of behaviour as hate? These men don't like us. Use us for sex, dump us. Just imagine somebody's daughter.

And where in that story did you see that the teacher was a man? Wannabe a feminist activist? maybe you should start by having common sense

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by freemanbubble: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by wink2015(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

Watch video

She deserves the corporal punishment if she violates the rules of the school.

But sometimes the teacher unconsciously over flogged resulting in unnecessary injury to the student.

While calling for some moderation by the school teachers in instituting discipline to the student. Student themselves must respect the school rules at all times.

In my secondary school days, erring student were not only flogged but also given cutlasses to cut the grasses of the school premises depending on the degree of the offence.

Sometimes, even washing the dirty toilets.

Spoilt children of nowadays.

They do not read their books but enjoy browsing on their phones and spend hours watching indian zeeworld tv.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.