Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki (583 Views)

Westwood Nooks Apartment And Houses For Sale With Instalment Plan / Beautiful Estate In Ikorodu With Instalment Plan / Ivory Court Xmas Sales @ 1.2m Instalment Plan Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by DupsonProperty(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
As always my FELLOW NAIRALANDERS ...DUPSON PROPERTIES gets you the best of VERY FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN FOR A LUXURY HOME.

JUST PAY 3.1M ANNUALLY AND OWN THIS PIECE OF LUXURY

THE BEST RENT TO OWN...NO INITIAL DEPOSIT, NO INTEREST CHARGE, NO MORTGAGE FEE.

Available now is a NEW ESTATE of 12UNITS of 4BED FULLY SERVICED TERRACE WITH A BQ just after ORCHID HOTEL,LEKKI LAGOS.

Getting a home in LAGOS now becomes very cheap and affordable for all and sundry.

its a perfectly foreign finished 4BED TERRACES WITH A BQ with features as

--200kva Marcopolo Generator(24hrs electricity)
--Security
--Industrial Treated Water plant
--Very Spacious Living room
--Very Spacious Dinning Room accessible to the kitchen
--Luxury well fitted kitchen with heat extractor, microwave, Oven and Gas cooker with Very Spacious 2 Stores
--Very Spacious rooms and Perfectly Ensuited rooms
--Beautifully wardrobes and fitted bathrooms
--Family Lounge and a serene Balcony
--Very Serene and Spacious Environs

PRICE: PAY 3.1M annually for 20YEARS (total price is just 62M)

PICTURES are available upon request

VERY LIMITED UNITS AVAILABLE

BOOK FOR YOUR INSPECTION NOW

LANDS and HOUSES are also available on request in any part of NIGERIA especially LAGOS, for SALE

For further info and clarity and other EXCEPTIONAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES(buying and selling of properties), contact DUPSON PROPERTIES on:

WHATS APP /TEXT MESSAGE +2348183104492
CALL : +2348183104492/+2348081664475/+2348050228502
EMAIL: DUPSONPROPERTIES@GMAIL.COM/CARE_DUPSONPROPERTIES@YAHOO.COM
FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK.COM/DUPSONPROPERTIESNG
Follow on IG: dupsonproperties

Dupson Properties........taking you home

Re: Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
What part of lekki is this? Lekki is big!

If I pay 3.1m for 10years and I couldn't continue because of financial constraint what happens.

Is this price negotiable?

If I want to buy outrightly, what is the price?
Re: Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by DupsonProperty(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
luxy44:
What part of lekki is this? Lekki is big!

If I pay 3.1m for 10years and I couldn't continue because of financial constraint what happens.

Is this price negotiable?

If I want to buy outrightly, what is the price?

THANKS for your interest of business with us...

The location is in the advert sir/ma..its just after Orchid Hotel, Lekki

The terms and conditions are available for your overview, kindly contact us to get it sir/ma

The price is as flexible as possible, its NOT NEGOTIABLE Sir/Ma.Thanks

Its a Mortgage plan sir for affordable income earners....we have other beautiful and luxury Duplexes at affordable outright purchase sir/ma, kindly contact us for a review of stock.

Gratitude for your patronage....have a blissful week ahead

Best Regards
Re: Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by precised: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'm interested in this, are there any other charges associated apart from the initial #3.1 first yearly payment
Re: Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by DupsonProperty(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
precised:
I'm interested in this, are there any other charges associated apart from the initial #3.1 first yearly payment

Thanks for your patronage and choice of business with us...kindly call/whatsapp 08183104492/08050228502 for inspection and other procedures sir/ma.

Best Regards
Re: Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by DupsonProperty(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Call or WhatsApp us on 08183104492 to get your own offer started and begin the journey to your own property

[/quote]
Re: Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by DupsonProperty(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2019
good afternoon. Thanks for your prospective patronage
Re: Amazing Offer-20yrs INSTALMENT PLAN 4 BUILT Luxury 4bed Duplex+bq,lekki by laptopsale(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
DupsonProperty:
good afternoon. Thanks for your prospective patronage
Is this offer for self employed business person.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale:: Luxury 4br Semi Det/h + C Of O (pictures) @ Ajah (cheap Sales) / BUY Cedarwood Park and get a bag of rice. / ABC Of How To Own A Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.