Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Help Needed: Travel To The U.S - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed: Travel To The U.S (483 Views)

29,723 Nigerian Immigrants In The U.S. ‘overstayed’ In 2018 / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help Needed: Travel To The U.S by jefy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
So,am a B.SC Holder and having thoughts of going to the U.S.A to work and probably further my education. I have relatives over there,but they are not making things easy,just dont understand why. Could raise cash for flight ticket and small cash to get by ,but relatives over there not supportive.
My aim of going there is to better my fortunes and seek a better life. Honestly,its not easy anywhere but just want to try this out.
The question now is,how do i go about this,what can my relatives over there do to facilitate my coming? What advice can you give regarding this? What do i need to do to perfect this plan? Help needed asap.thanks you guys.
Re: Help Needed: Travel To The U.S by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
There are many US visa threads here look for one that suits your question and post this here.

1 Like

(1)

Does Somebody Knows Nice Boat Trips At Sunrise In Phuket? / Directions From Obalende / Help!!! I Need Urgent Direction To This Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.