Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba (4824 Views)

Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Emyres: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
He was in Aba last week, and wore the same Sandals, no flashy thing about his dressing.

The picture in blue senator is while talking to DLHS students, Aba Campus.

Moderate Pastor.

Hope others will learn.

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Airtimex(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
What are you trying to say now... undecided

I can't remember him doing fashion parade
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Yoshy: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oga with the Jeep, I wouldn't mind dressing like Uncle JB, papa ajasco or even put on boxer and singlet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Emyres: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Airtimex:
What are you trying to say now... undecided

I can't remember him doing fashion parade
You must not always comment.
Comprehend the message first.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Airtimex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emyres:

You must not always comment.

Comprehend the message first.

Ok sire!

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Ochinex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
A great man of God.. My God bless him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Young03(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
what happened to it.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Young03(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
what happened to it.?
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
That is my pastor...
Striving to be like him...
God bless Pastor Kumuyi...
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
The only Man Of God I know. Others are as fake as ....

From a Catholic
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by OtemAtum: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thief potbellied old man. See his stature like that of a frog, doing fake miracles up and down. Birds of a feather but I doubt if this one would be able to flock with the rest of them because he is too fat.

Assuming you were catching bikes up and down, that's when I can believe you are humble, not when you are in a bodyguarded jeep. Mtchew.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Emyres: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
OtemAtum:
Thief potbellied old man. See his stature like that of a frog, doing fake miracles up and down. Birds of a feather but I doubt if this one would be able to flock with the rest of them because he is too fat.

Assuming you were catching bikes up and down, that's when I can believe you are humble, not when you are in a bodyguarded jeep. Mtchew.

Your most active section is Religion.
Can you tell us what is wrong?

Why interfere in something that does not concern you, what is you problem.

If you are an unbeliever, can't you live with it by yourself?

Get a seat and sit down.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Emyres: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

It is your type that end up shouting discrimination. Never successful at all.

Where were you when he sold his car(s), when he trekked, when he had nothing where were you?

So he should keep on trekking, abi?

I don't blame you. You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by OtemAtum: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emyres:

Your most active section is Religion.
Can you tell us what is wrong?

Why interfere in something that does not concern you, what is you problem.

If you are an unbeliever, can't you live with it by yourself?

Get a seat and sit down.

I am here to #Freethesheeple and to mock the shepherd. I am here to convert sheep(gullible people) to humans(thinkers).
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by OtemAtum: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emyres:

Where were you when he sold his car(s), when he trekked, when he had nothing where were you?

So he should keep on trekking, abi?

I don't blame you. You need Jesus.

Hmm, Kumuyi's continuous story of emotional lies have worked well on this one. Were you there when he sold his car and trekked? That crook told you lies from childhood till old age and you bought into his nonsense self-appraising lying testimony of selling a car

Thief Kumuyi has deceived this one undecided
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Wore When He Came To Aba by Emyres: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

Hmm, Kumuyi's continuous story of emotional lies have worked well on this one. Were you there when he sold his car and trekked? That crook told you lies from childhood till old age and you bought into his nonsense self-appraising lying testimony of selling a car

Thief Kumuyi has deceived this one undecided

Get a seat.
Am done talking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Any Nigerian Fooled By Pastor With 666 Tattoo Claiming To Be Divine / Carnality Of The "Corinthians" Churches - Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues. / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.