Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) (49972 Views)

Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by LivingHuman: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Chike got the beating of his life after he went to visit a married woman, who he claims to be close friends with.

According to the story shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, Chike - on getting to the woman's house - was accused by her husband of destroying his family.

The young man was trying to explain himself when the angry husband punched his face which left him (Chike) with a nosebleed.

See the screenshots shared by Barrister Emeka.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/man-goes-to-visit-married-woman-and.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Young03(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why u find person wife go in house ?

Ah ah
he no beat u well

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by LivingHuman: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by obamabinladen(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
That man must be a merciful man. Goan thank your god that he didn't cut off your cone head. Anu Mpama.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
My brother after today, Run for ya life
You don follow join for d brutality under the man hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Nne5: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
ow!
Barrister why this man sees me as a threat is just because I have been [b]guiding his wife[/b]on how to avoid brutal behavior and negligence to his duty as family head...

You don' mean it!
Why guide someone else's wife on matters that do not concern you?
Leave them with their family issues.They'll handle it themselves.

If this story is true,then I think the man is a foool anyway.The foolish man neglects his family and even beats the poor woman.Can you imagine?
He beats her!
My advice to the woman would be to walk out of that marriage ASAP.It beats me on why women endure battery in their marriages.Divorce the idiot and go do something with your life.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
you still get power to snap selfi, person wet beat you get mercy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmm.. Na wa o

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
I would have shot you in the head. If you survive I fire two more shots into your evil heart. Thank your stars.

Go get married and start guiding your own wife .... foooool

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by morbeta(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Whatever the man did to you in his house concerning his wife, he will get public sympathy and support easily. Cos whatever he says is what people will concur to. Put the man in your shoes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by funshint(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
That's how they'll be forming good boy...Home destroyer! Thank your lucky stars I bet u u're really lucky.
That's how I had to cut all contacts with a married woman like that....devil operates in different ways. Hope u've learnt your lesson if not expect a bigger one. From your write up and response it shows you're rude. You really deserve what you got. It's a big insult to the husband for u to do any biz with the wife without an express consent by him. You too will become an husband one day, think about it!

40 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guy, you have no escuse visiting a married woman in her matrimonial home. You are not even ashamed to say that you are in a close relationship with a married woman.
Thank God that you were not killed. If na me, na to shoot your ass be that. Ewu awusa!

39 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Nne5: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Papiikush: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Another man beat you this much?

Nigga you are a bìtch ass. This is another reason why you should fück that lady hard and mercilessly angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Nne5: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by nddydamzi(f): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
see him face!you no learn how to mind your business "Mr guilder" you be Google map?next time you go leave person wife guild your life.

21 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
You are clearly trespassing on another man's wife and you are here saying nonsense, from your tone I can see that you are already planning on sleeping with her if you have not already

20 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by kokoA(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
See wetin busy body dey cause ba.. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
The reply is epic! grin grin grin

Ugwuonye and his Charlatans!

7 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by 7footre(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Come I am suspecting that barrister o! Which one be say he is more concerned about d wife? Shey d guy wen report nor be person? Chai

2 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by sleeknick: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
10052th way to die in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by airex(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
God catch u. He no even beat you well. Idiot. Poo like you.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Kylekent59: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
1st and foremost, u are guilty by having a relationship with another man's wife
Secondly, you are a thief,cus you entered his home without his consent.
Thirdly, you are a home breaker cus u knew quite well she was married and u still have the gods to visith her home

Let me round up, that u helped the wife in her business doesnt give you the right to presume.

That barrister cannot help you,cause the case. That man that gave you blows grin is going to win.

You have no proof. Period!!!

11 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by oliidell(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
The man must have shown signs of not being cool with your friendship with his wife long before the violent reaction. You either missed it or his wife refused to mention it to you.

I won't have blamed the guy if he had stopped at beating you up, but going further to hit his wife shows that he is irrational. There is no tenable excuse for a man to hit a woman.

No point pushing the matter, you've gotten the message. Keep your distance and find your own woman.

P.S: My advice to Ladies:
Since you are almost always at the receiving end of abusive relationships:
Singles...the first time you boyfriend lays his hand on you, quit the relationship.
Married...the first time your husband lays his hands on you, start considering divorce as an option.

Thank me later.

9 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
You get Luck. Na wa o. You even post am here. Before the man beat you like this, e go Don warn you and the wife tire. Mesef no mature reach like. That to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by geozone: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
stoopid eediot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by jchioma: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na the battered bloody nose like dog nose de make me laugh grin

4 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmmm. Just thank your star you are still alive.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good for him.

Hope he learnt his lessons.

Plenty of single ladies out there.... playing Russian Roulette with his own life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.