Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) (49977 Views)

Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by AyeeIdris(f): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
So do we also beat up any woman not related to our husbands that come to the house since it is now acceptable behaviour? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by cytell56: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2017
LivingHuman:
A Nigerian man identified as Chike got the beating of his life after he went to visit a married woman, who he claims to be close friends with.

According to the story shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, Chike - on getting to the woman's house - was accused by her husband of destroying his family.

The young man was trying to explain himself when the angry husband punched his face which left him (Chike) with a nosebleed.

See the screenshots shared by Barrister Emeka.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/man-goes-to-visit-married-woman-and.html
Wetin you too go do for a married woman's house?
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Davidevare(m): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2017
The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

#One_love_Nigeria.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Efewestern: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Young03:
Why u find person wife go in house
?

Ah ah

he no beat u well

lolz.. some people are just funny..

maybe they think a married lady is just another single lady, believe you me this guy have something with the said woman.

If na me na Otapiapia I go take cut you

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Nne5:
ow!

You don' mean it!
Why guide someone else's wife on matters that do not concern you?
Leave them with their family issues.They'll handle it themselves

If this story is true,then I think the man is a foool anyway.The foolish man neglects his family and even beats the poor woman.Can you imagine?
He beats her!
My advice to the woman would be to walk out of that marriage ASAP.It beats me on why women endure battery in their marriages.Divorce the idiot and go do something with your life.

Why u come dey put mouth for wetin no concern u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Efewestern: 1:53am On Jun 26, 2017
funshint:
That's how they'll be forming good boy...Home destroyer! Thank your lucky stars I bet u u're really lucky.
That's how I had to cut all contacts with a married woman like that....devil operates in different ways. Hope u've learnt your lesson if not expect a bigger one. From your write up and response it shows you're rude. You really deserve what you got. It's a big insult to the husband for u to do any biz with the wife without an express consent by him. You too will become an husband one day, think about it!

Same thing I was telling my girl. I told her once any of my friend got married I just end all ties with her, and she said that's childish. I might still be your friend but I won't be that close to you. just want to respect your hubby.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 2:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Nne5:
ow!

You don' mean it!
Leave them with their family issues.They'll handle it themselves.

If this story is true,then I think the man is a foool anyway.The foolish man neglects his family and even beats the poor woman.Can you imagine?
He beats her!
My advice to the woman would be to walk out of that marriage ASAP.It beats me on why women endure battery in their marriages.Divorce the idiot and go do something with your life.

See one of them! Single and .......

Very easy to say.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Lol, even the charge and bail lawyer u are reporting Mike Tyson to, knows u are very naive that was why he told you that he is more worried about the wife not u
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2017
i am more concerned about how you got your law degree and how u became a barrister.
this shit is suppose to be confidential
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Toosure70: 5:57am On Jun 26, 2017
My brother, you're a thief.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by holluikon(m): 6:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by 2bam: 6:10am On Jun 26, 2017
The man should have cut off your scrotum sac,you are lucky homebreaker.

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Such arrogance! so becos u set up a biz for you want to go and humuliate her husband in his house.
Stupid Igbo He Got What He Deserved.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
You don't have any remorse, why did you go to married opposite sex home? Stupid man, he is supposed to break your legs

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Another man beat you this much?

Nigga you are a bìtch ass. This is another reason why you should fück that lady hard and mercilessly angry

Make em go fvuk ha na this time na bullet to the head.

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Plz call 998 for more beating
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by samuelezekiel(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Young03:
?

Ah ah

he no beat u well

it's like you didnt get the part where he said the husband is abusive, he was just trying to help to woman, what if Na your sister dey this situation.. Any man that lift his hands to beat a woman is not deserved to be called a man, he's nothing but a stupid brute.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2017
how some men enjoy keeping a close friendship with another man's wife beats me hollow!!! I can never understand it.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Barrister: "I'm concerned about the wife more than I'm concerned about you."

Yep.

The barrister knows the busybody was trespassing.

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by emakoji(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Why married woman dey always hungry some people I am not understanding this
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by unipol(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
The man should have killed you and kill his wife.

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Bestman111(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Is it a crime? So if d woman is married, anoda man shouldnt visit her. What if d guy was her pastor/mentor. The husband overreacted pls.
Young03:
?

Ah ah

he no beat u well
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Frydae: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2017
NO MIND THIS HE-GOAT...... E DEY SPEAK BIG GRAMMAR WEY E WAN USE DEY ENTER PERSON WIFE...... HE SHOULD HAVE POURED HOT WATER ON YOU....... MOUNTAIN GOAT. WHY MUST YOU VISIT A MARRIED WOMAN WHEN HER HUSBAND IS AWAY?......THIEF

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by bowei(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Nne5:
ow!

You don' mean it!

He beats her!

Yoruba can peeps like you "Ajegbodo"

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by chris31(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Nne5:
ow!

You don' mean it!

He beats her!

See how ur mouth is ranting in public i pity d badluck guy that will marry u....women & guys dont have company because at the end something must happen
The guy should have been very careful since he knows that he is dealing with someone wife
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Nne5:
ow!

You don' mean it!

He beats her!

Coming from a kid who the parents are still feeding!
That guy is clearly sowing seeds of confusion in a married woman's home and you're here supporting rubbish. Well I don't blame you.
Are there not single girls out there for the guy to befriend? Let him leave a married woman. Simple!
And I commend the man for hitting him. If I were the man, I would have done same!

1 Like

Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2017
7footre:
Come I am suspecting that barrister o! Which one be say he is more concerned about d wife? Shey d guy wen report nor be person? Chai

Yeah,it's because d man has no case on his own but that of d wife can b used to punish d husband
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Oga leave person wife, OC guider.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
This guy get luck say no be me, e no for see hand take type.
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by dakuizi(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
poor bastard
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by guychidile: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2017
you are lucky the man didn't cut off your prick.you no be his relation,you went to mans house when he isn't in the house ..vamoose jor
Re: A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Khd95:
you still get power to snap selfi, person wet beat you get mercy
grin
Khd95:
you still get power to snap selfi, person wet beat you get mercy

One guilder ultimate for you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed / Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.