Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Bum Lift Gone Wrong!!bobrisky Should Take Caution From This(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bum Lift Gone Wrong!!bobrisky Should Take Caution From This(photos) (729 Views)

Bobrisky Should Have Called My Bosses When I Shut Down His Party —runsewe / Bobrisky should have called my bosses when I shutdown his party - NCAC’s DG / Birthday Gone Wrong: Bobrisky Held In Detention Camp In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bum Lift Gone Wrong!!bobrisky Should Take Caution From This(photos) by teegrams(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria popular snapchat barbie Bobrisky had earlier request for prayers from Nigerians as he goes for a buttock enlargement,well this news of Jane Park came so timely as to what he should expect after all....Read story below:

Britain's youngest lotto millionaire was left unrecognizable after a scary allergic reaction to having a Brazilian bum lift.

Jane Park, 21, who won £1million on EuroMillions with her first ever lotto ticket at 17, travelled to Turkey last week for the Kim Kardashian-inspired op.

But an extreme reaction to anaesthetic in the surgery left her face and lips swollen and inflamed and she needed urgent treatment.

The ordeal has left her friends and family fearful for her safety.

They claim she has become “obsessed” with her appearance since her win.

A source said: “They are worried that she has become addicted to cosmetic surgery because she has been really poorly – but she still says she would have more cosmetic work done.

“Family and friends want her to slow down but she’s getting a real confidence boost from the cosmetic improvements and she believes that it’s her body, her money, her choice.

Source: http://rayoonline.com/bum-lift-gone-wrong-see-happened-britains-youngest-lotto-winner/

Re: Bum Lift Gone Wrong!!bobrisky Should Take Caution From This(photos) by BuhariNaWah: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kk
Re: Bum Lift Gone Wrong!!bobrisky Should Take Caution From This(photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wetin consign me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Seyilaw Shares Adorable Photo Of His Daughter, Tiwaloluwa / Olamide Needs To Grow Up- Xino / Which Nigerian Artist Should Stop Singing & Start Farming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.