Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) (1615 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / House On The Rock Church In Abuja Is On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by storylad(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tragedy as struck again. House on the Rock Church close to the City Gate in Abuja is on FIRE. Fire fighters and Rain are trying to quench the inferno. But, the fire is just too much.

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nne5: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Really bad
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by OtemAtum: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Painful...sorry o. But is it the one at Chisco, lekki? That's so sad. Edited: So it's the one at Abuja I've seen that church before too in one of my Nigerian city tours.

BTW, what was Yahweh doing when the church caught fire? Was he sleeping or he was high on weed at that time?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by slayminder(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
the worshipers are not happy with the pastor and d church
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Niflheim(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
No angels are available to help quench the fire?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Greatzeus(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopefully everyone has been evacuated.
God protects,but man has his part.
We must be careful with electronic gadgets,use the right material quality when building, maintain our vehicles regularly,maintain good hygiene etc,if we did not do these things and accidents like fire outbreak happens,or building collapse or we fall sick,we shouldn't blame God.
We have our own part to play in avoiding disasters.
Imagine a man laying on the express road,just because his name is "Godprotects", that's express death grin
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by OtemAtum: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Niflheim:
I've asked if Yahweh was asleep too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nutase: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
The joke is on Yahweh e-warriors. Likes...

Felixomor, KingEbukasBlog

2 Likes

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by oloriooko(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ile oba t'ojo, ewa lo bu si
Out of the ashes shall rise a more majestic edifice, no shaking

1 Like

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by hopefulLandlord: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
space booked
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Where is the holy spirit and its angel?

Abeg, we need them to perform their miracle now

Cc felixomor, spacetacular, KingEbukasBlog.

Is god sleep-in àbí God works miraculously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
space booked
Book 9 plots abeg...

Abeg you help me see the holy spirit?
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Niflheim:
They are attending church service with Yahweh. His presence is there. God Is aware of the situation bro

1 Like

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by felixomor: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
adepeter26:
Where is the stupid holy spirit and its angel?

Abeg, we need them to perform their miracle now

Cc felixomor, spacetacular, KingEbukasBlog.

Is god sleep-in àbí God works miraculously?

So you think its today Christians started facing trials and challenges?
You really dont know what Christianity is about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by damoneymag(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
what the f**k.. Na my babe church be that ooo... Been calling her line all day.. Abeg make i try am again ooo...
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

So you think its today Christians started facing trials and challenges?
You really dont know what Christianity is about.
really?
LoL. Well said

1 Like

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by hopefulLandlord: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
adepeter26:
Book 9 plots abeg...
Abeg you help me see the holy spirit?
I saw holy spirit in Felixomor's imagination

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by hahn(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
These silly atheists above do not know everything is god's plan. Even if people got burnt to death it is all god's plan because everything is it's will

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by felixomor: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
The joke is on Yahweh e-warriors. Likes...

Felixomor, KingEbukasBlog

The joke is on you.
Nobody ever said Christians wont go through trials and challenges.

You dont know what Christianity is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

The joke is on you.

Who doesn't go through trials and challenges?

undecided

The difference between me and christians is that christians believe there is a sky daddy who cares whether they burn or not, although he wont do anything to stop it all the same... christianity.

5 Likes

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by cutestcee: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
OtemAtum:
Painful...sorry o. But is it the one at Chisco, lekki? That's so sad. Edited: So it's the one at Abuja I've seen that church before too in one of my Nigerian city tours.

BTW, what was Yahweh doing when the church caught fire? Was he sleeping or he was high on weed at that time?

And you think you made sense?

1 Like

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by OtemAtum: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
cutestcee:

And you think you made sense?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by ikorodureporta: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by felixomor: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

undecided

The difference between me and christians is that christians believe there is a sky daddy who cares whether they burn or not, although he wont do anything to stop it all the same... christianity.

The difference between you and Christians is the propensity of athests to become mass murderers as seen all over history.
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
hahn:
These silly atheists above do not know everything is god's plan. Even if people got burnt to death it is all god's plan because everything is it's will
Don't mind those atheists. So gullible
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
my brother's and sisters is there no annointing oil in the church to quench the fire.....chai that says a lot about the spirituality of our churches this days.
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
hahn:
I dey tell you. Very silly folks.
Don't they know that Moses smoked saw a burning bush through which God called him?? ¿

Don't they know that Elisha called down chariots of fire?

Probably God wanted to speak to the pastor and decided to do a Kratos Of Sparta descent.

We should be honoured the church is burning lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

undecided

hahn:
Niflheim:

Its disgusting , pathetic , despicable that atheists are comfortable gloating over the misfortune of people who believe in God . They are happy , always waiting and hoping that misfortune would befall people who believe in God . Very shameful. No comment here showing sympathy to the victims of the accident .

May God restore unto them what they have lost , Amen .

Anyways , And I'm not sure why you are fixating on this . This does not question God's existence . The Muslim ,Buddhist , the follower of Jain , deist who acknowledge the existence of God are usually skeptical about miracles and the intervention of God . Deists also mock the theistic belief that God is immanent and thus intervenes in the affairs of men .

Let's not forget that since atheists are malevolent towards people who believe in God . It could be an atheist who is responsible for the fire . The atheists want to laugh and mock at Christians over the misfortune . The best theory here logically is that an atheist has to be responsible for the fire .

2 Likes

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by hahn(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its disgusting , pathetic , despicable that atheists are comfortable gloating over the misfortune of people who believe in God . They are happy , always waiting and hoping that misfortune would befall people who believe in God . Very shameful. No comment here showing sympathy to the victims of the accident .

May God restore unto them what they have lost , Amen .

Anyways , And I'm not sure why you are fixating on this . This does not question God's existence . The Muslim ,Buddhist , the follower of Jain , deist who acknowledge the existence of God are usually skeptical about miracles and the intervention of God . Deists also mock the theistic belief that God is immanent and thus intervenes in the affairs of men .

Let's not forget that since atheists are malevolent towards people who believe in God . It could be an atheist who is responsible for the fire . The atheists want to laugh and mock at Christians over the misfortune . The best theory here logically is that an atheist has to be responsible for the fire .

Look at this mugu that sees nothing wrong with his psychopathic god burning people in hell for eternity and other insane genocidal acts talking about atheists not caring when you guys actually burn here on earth. What is the difference? Why didn't you guys just pray and stop the fire. Is it not god's will? Is suffering not part of your god's divine plan

Now you know how stupid you sound when you defend your god's maniacal behavior. Or not

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by frank317: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2017
and the Good omni present God watched as his house which he had put on the rock burnt down.

Yahweh be praised!!!
Re: Tragic - House On The Rock Church In Abuja On Fire (video) by frank317: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

The joke is on you.

Of course trails and challenges are specifically made for you.

Funny how you who worships the most high, who is the creators special one. who the lord has given authority to trample on snakes and scorpions, a royal priesthood, is not the one calling on trails and temptations like they are your birthright, all in the bid to defend the stupidity of your belief.

May trials and temptations come upon you as you have confessed so that your God can be praised... lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hate Speech: Nigerians Attack Pastor Oyedepo On Twitter. / Please Help! How Do I Get To MFM Prayer City From Mile 2? / Have U Ever Ask Ur Pastor For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.