Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Falz Can Report To EFCC If He Has Problem With My Song -- 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Can Report To EFCC If He Has Problem With My Song -- 9ice (269 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him / 9ice Finally Replies Falz If You Have An Issue With My Song, You Can Report To.. / If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Can Report To EFCC If He Has Problem With My Song -- 9ice by TunezMediaTV: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ever since Falz interview where he called out Nigerian singers promoting fraudsters and yahoo boiz, Nigerian singer 9ice has been on the defensive about his song Living Things which actually glorified fraudsters.

In an interview with NaijaloadedTV, the veteran act, stated categorically that the names mentioned in the songs are socialites and not fraudsters as many believe, adding that if rapper Falz has any issue with the song, he could report to EFCC.

According to 9ice he’s a senior brother to Falz as such he believes he wasn’t talking to him and every human have right to their own opinion for the record the message he tried to pass with his song is something entirely different from what falz is pointing out.. ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀

But if he falz has proves that the names of people he mentioned on his song ‘Living things’ are Fraudsters he should report to EFCC so they can take it up from there.... Lol*

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/falz-can-report-to-efcc-if-he-has.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Falz Can Report To EFCC If He Has Problem With My Song -- 9ice by cruzita(f): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed is this matter still on?

we don tire already
Re: Falz Can Report To EFCC If He Has Problem With My Song -- 9ice by hola106(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
falz buy Market

(1) (Reply)

Triplemg Unveils New Artiste / Father And Friend Arraigned Before Court In A Plan To Sell His Son For Wife's Bu / Woli Arole's Message To 2baba (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.