Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This (1991 Views)

Solid German Shepherd Dog For Sale, Don't Miss This. / Top Top Quality Rottweiler Puppies For Sale!!! Don't Dull!!! / Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by martete1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
This adult Caucasian female is available for sale add me on WHATSAPP or call

Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by martete1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sorry for the misconception , it's a male
Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by uboma(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
how old is it?
Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by martete1(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2017
3years
Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by mex22: 5:35am On Jun 28, 2017
martete1:
Sorry for the misconception , it's a male

BRO IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT SEX PLS ENQUIRE VERY WELL BEFORE POSTING.ITS A FEMALE.FEMALE NOT MALE.
Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by martete1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
mex22:

BRO IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT SEX PLS ENQUIRE VERY WELL BEFORE POSTING.ITS A FEMALE.FEMALE NOT MALE.
I hope u realise how useless u are because you responded to the correction I already made
Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by mex22: 5:29am On Jul 08, 2017
martete1:
I hope u realise how useless u are because you responded to the correction I already made

Thanks for thé insult.This shows that thé dog doesnt belong to you and you are just a markter and a very childish one at that.So anybody dealing with u needs to be careful so u dont swindle them.Next time get your facts right before posting or better still édit once u know there is a mistake stop insulting people.From your profile and pix its obvious u are still a kid/juvénile thats why u have a loose tongue n abuse people that are way older than u.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by martete1(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2017
mex22:

Thanks for thé insult.This shows that thé dog doesnt belong to you and you are just a markter and a very childish one at that.So anybody dealing with u needs to be careful so u dont swindle them.Next time get your facts right before posting or better still édit once u know there is a mistake stop insulting people.From your profile and pix its obvious u are still a kid/juvénile thats why u have a loose tongue n abuse people that are way older than u.
this is the reason I really hate to come on naira land some times, so are you trying to tell me that you are perfect and don't make mistakes even when you verify things?, now I believe the saying that it is not how far, but how well,,, maturity is certainly not by age because I obviously wrote SORRY there which means it was a mistake.
Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by malele(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2017
martete1:
this is the reason I really hate to come on naira land some times, so are you trying to tell me that you are perfect and don't make mistakes even when you verify things?, now I believe the saying that it is not how far, but how well,,, maturity is certainly not by age because I obviously wrote SORRY there which means it was a mistake.

Have u ever had the saying customer is always right? That's why igbos do busy better, u don't talk to a prospective customer anyhow, u will lose business
Re: Amazing Caucasian Adult Female For Sale, Don't Miss This by martete1(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2017
malele:

Have u ever had the saying customer is always right? That's why igbos do busy better, u don't talk to a prospective customer anyhow, u will lose business
To he'll with th customer, this is not my full t job, and because of little amount I will sell a dog some people can not respect them selves, that's is stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

DOG FOR ADOPTION (not For Sale) / Come And Buy My Poddle / Running A Kennel Or Need A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.