Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos (3123 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos by Favic1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please can someone recommend good hospital for fibroid operation in lagos
Re: Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos by greatermax77(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
U are in Lagos & still asking? just rush down to Tb joshua church & see how God will heal u? Forget what people are saying about the man, he is God sent
Re: Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos by sentix(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Overcomers agbado

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos by sentix(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
My wife did there
Re: Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos by healthconcerns(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Supplements for Melting off Fibroid
TO MELT OFF EVERY TUMOR, ABNORMAL GROWTHS AND FIBROID IN EVERY WOMAN
Fibroid, sometimes come inform of Tumors in some women. Fibroid are growth of tissues that are usually found in the wall of the Uterus, or womb. They are made of a mixture of muscles tissues from the Uterus and connective tissues. They are not Cancerous though. Common in every 10 women over age 35 years. Fibroid occurs most often in women between 30 and 50 years.
Symptoms of Fibroid are;
1. Heavy or long menstrual periods; periods last more than seven days with heavy menstrual flows. Can cause ANEMIA.
2. Pressure on other organs; leading to frequent urination if it's large. Also painful bowels movements.
3. Pains in the pelvis; causing severe pains lasting for days or weeks.
4. Protruding stomach without pregnancy, sometimes heavy and painful menstrual flow. May cause infertility and or
miscarriages. 5 out of every 10 women with Fibroid do not know until a Doctor detects this ailments in them.
Fibroid Treatments using Surgery does not get rid of the causes, but only cures the symptoms at a time. It usually grows back after a short period of time. Causing vaginal dryness, irregular vaginal bleeding, headaches, thinning of the hair, pains in the bones, joints and muscles.
Stay away from caffeine.
Eat more fibre to get away those excess estrogens from your body.
Neolife helpful Nutritional Supplements and Herbals alternatives will re-balance your system and fertility chances.
These very helpful combinations in;
1. Ami-Tone in 90 Tablets; take 3 tablets 3 hours after your last meal before bedtime.
Helps to reduce swollen and emulsifies unwanted fats around the tissues.
Excellent for hormones conversion of excess fats into soluble energy. Supports the body with muscle protein retention, fat mobilization and lean tissue development. Excellent for weight loss. Good for reducing body fats and stored calories in the body tissues. Burns away belly fats, thereby converts to usable energy.
2. Carotenoid Complex in 90 Capsules; take 2 capsules daily.
Protection of cells against free radicals.
Encapsulating in an oxygen-free environment to prevent oxidation and maximize nutrient value.
Curbs oxidation damage to cells by 44%. Enhances the immune system by 37% in just 20 days, as proven by the research done by the Unites States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
3. Chelated Zinc in 100 Tablets; take 2 tablet daily.
For optimizing immune function and minimizing the severity and duration of the adverse effects of seasonal challenges.
Keeps your metabolism working at its best. Repairs damaged tissues and balances your hormones.
Strong healing activity for wounds and acne.
4. Cruciferous Plus in 60 Tablets; take 1 tablet daily.
Regulates the production of estrogen thus prevents fibroid tumors and also breast cancer.
Fights hormone related cancers, like breast, prostate, and lung cancers. Also cancers of the digestive tracts, stomach and bowel cancer. Helps strengthens the biological activities of the body system.
5. Feminine Herbal Complex in 60 Tablets; take 2 tablets daily.
Calms menstrual cramps, bloating and breast tenderness.
Promotes vitality and normal female function.
Relieves mild depression, mild anxiety and stress.
Reduces inflammation and swelling in the fingers and ankles.
It decreases inflammation and reduces abdominal bloating.
6. Formula IV Plus in 60 Sachets; take 1 sachet daily.
Contains 50% more of Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates.
Supplies energy and vitality you need daily, feel better and with a more positive sense of living.
Supplies the right nutrients lacking in our foods; lipids and sterols essentially.
7. Omega-3 in 100 Capsules; take 2 capsules daily.
Helps to decrease the menstrual bleeding and an allergies to inflammation.
Balances and regulates oils in cell membranes.
8. Garlic Allium Complex in 60 Tablets; take 3 tablets daily.
Detoxifies carcinogens. Has natural antibiotic that helps fight infections.
Antibacterial properties capable of destroying bacterial or micro-organisms.

THE NEOLIFE OPPORTUNITY IS ALL ABOUT EMPOWERING YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS IN LIFE. WITH NEOLIFE AS YOUR PARTNER, ALLOW THE BUSINESS AND PRODUCTS TO TRANSFORM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY’S LIKE. MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER, CHOOSE GNLD*!
NEOLIFE brings to you a compensation plan that can help bridge the gaps in your financial future and your family*!
ANCHORAGE LINK SERVICES – we’re an independent GNLD/NEOLIFE International healthcare partners and whole-food supplements’ distributors. We recommend that you begin your independent home-based business with our vibrant team, powered by GNLD International*! READ MORE ABOUT NEOLIFE OVER OUR.

Contact Nurse Funmilayo Odianose on +2348162967992; i will much glad to tell you more about the wonderful health benefits of using this supplements from GNLD. Her nutritionals are based in nature and backed by science.

I am a Registered and Licensed NURSE with the Nigerian Medical Association. And a licensed and registered GNLD/NeoLife Healthcare Partner and Supplements Distributor in Lagos State, Nigeria

GNLD, its simply the best!

“Discover A Better Way Of Life” with NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL