Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Different Car Door Types You Need To Know - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Different Car Door Types You Need To Know (20714 Views)

Samples Of Vehicle History Report Types You Should Know Of ....Donot Be Deceived / Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / Different Car Body Types You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Car Door Types You Need To Know by Opoki(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Ibrofem:
Coughs!!! God where you at.... I need a butterfly doors car.... What do I do to get it
Pls once God tell you kindly pm me. You know there is love in sharing.
Re: Different Car Door Types You Need To Know by dosage150(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Suicide door keh!
Imagine going to spare parts shop in Ladipo to demand suicide door

Me: Oga abeg una get suicide door?
Okey Worldwide: Yes we get am.
Me: How much?
Okey Worldwide: it depends on how you wan take commit the suicide.
Me: No, na car door I dey talk.
Okey Worldwide: Okaaayyy!!! That one dey na, na 80 thaaasand Naira only!

To be continued......

To God be the Glory.

LWKD ,you wicked
Re: Different Car Door Types You Need To Know by Bondesniger(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
VERY WELL LISTED YOU HAVE JUST EDUCATED SOMEONE grin

1 Like

Re: Different Car Door Types You Need To Know by Primenet(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Not Naija based.
Re: Different Car Door Types You Need To Know by sonnie10: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
chiddyok:

First, not everyone on NL uses danfo or even public transport. Secondly, not everyone has no ambitions. And finally, not everyone has given up on the good things of life just because we don't have them yet.

That is why I said 99.9%. Those you mentioned are the 0.1%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Long Distance Journey / Nigerians Dont Care About High Mileage? - Is It True / Coronavirus Lockdown: 5 Care Tips For Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.