Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project (2694 Views)

Android, React JS And Angular JS Developers Needed. / Learn Wordpress, Angular Js And Bootstrap For Web Design/development / I Need A Native Mobile App Developer With Experience In Ionic And Angular JS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by davinchecodes(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone i need an angular js developer to develop a web app for me.
experience i need
1. must be experience in using angular js , node , php and develop wordpress plugins
2. must be able to work with complex api
3. must have worked with wordpress and woocommerce
4. work with most backend as service platform e.g firebase , strongloop / loop back etc
5. work with payment gateway
6. Can get the job done.
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by Atom57(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2017
davinchecodes:
experience i need
1. must be experience in using angular js , node , php and develop wordpress plugins
4. work with most backend as service platform e.g firebase , strongloop / loop back etc
6. Can get the job done.

Contact me
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by zando64: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Contact whitewireless o 08034609308 or 08128374924
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by FrankLampard: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
davinchecodes:
experience i need
6. Can get the job done.

Only one person?

I know AngularJS very well,
I just made my first WordPress site yesterday.
I havent used any recent back-end as service platform only Parse those days.
I have integrated Paystack and Flutterwave API before.
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by davinchecodes(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
FrankLampard:

Only one person?

I know AngularJS very well,
I just made my first WordPress site yesterday.
I havent used any recent back-end as service platform only Parse those days.
I have integrated Paystack and Flutterwave API before.

Cool,
What version of angular js have you used?
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by FrankLampard: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
davinchecodes:

Cool,
What version of angular js have you used?

AngularJS 1.x
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by Ejiod(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
FrankLampard:

AngularJS 1.x
Tot there's version 2
Angular2

1 Like

Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by davinchecodes(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ejiod:

Tot there's version 2
Angular2
there's version 2 cheesy but i don't like the typescript stuff cause it looks alien to me angry
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project by emmapk1: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2020
I can help you to find an Angular developer with all the requirements you explained. I have developed my angular app and having their maintenance service really inspired me. You can visit Hiremotely that is an online site helping people to meet their business needs by explaining Angular development and angular developer salary. They have a team of professionals working remotely to develop apps for clients all over the world. You can visit the site to get more help. I hope it will work for you the same as it works for me.

(1) (Reply)

What Can One Do With Just Html? / Foodfrik (A professional food listing Platform) / Download FREE PONZI CLONE Script Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.