Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show (30673 Views)

BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Olibboy: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
GossipHeart:

Nobody knows me but i can buy olajumoke's broke ass
Dey Der Mr. Nigeria
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
Do u know that she finally replied me,with a NO!!! A very big one..
really? did she give you any reason? she told me that you are like a brother to her.
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by GossipHeart(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
zxcvb:

You've already mentioned one let me help you with some:

Wizkid-
Olamide
9ice
Davido
Chinko Ekun
Lil kesh
Adekunle Gold
Sean tizzle
CDQ
Qdot
Reminisce
Koredo bello
Tiwasavage

EVEN....
CHIDINMA
FLAVOUR in ololufe
PSQUARE in Ejeajo

So guy get sense for once

Dick sucking goat

These guys don't sing in Yoruba

Retárd
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by GossipHeart(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
OVA200:
You've already mentioned one let me help you with some:
Wizkid-
Olamide
9ice
Davido
Chinko Ekun
Lil kesh
Adekunle Gold
Dagrin
Sean tizzle
CDQ
Qdot
Reminisce

I won't reply you again because I read some of your comments and it kinda meaningless to me

Wizkid ??

You're a retârd
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Martin0(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
really? did she give you any reason? she told me that you are like a brother to her.
hmmmmm yeah a very strong reason at that,and you told me about it before,even a deaf man should understand that..(Distance majorly)
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmmm yeah a very strong reason at that,and you told me about it before,even a deaf man should understand that..(Distance majorly)
aaaaaaa! exactly! but if she is seriously likes you you could meet her were ever she may be
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by jonnytad(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
GossipHeart:

Wizkid ??

You're a retârd

You self know say you foolish. ..... Tribal bulldog,
I wonder the shape of your head.

Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Martin0(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
aaaaaaa! exactly! but if she is seriously likes you you could meet her were ever she may be
yeah but that has to be approved and agreed by her u know..
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
yeah but that has to be approved and agreed by her u know..
true! so that means it may not be the long distance that's the problem.
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Martin0(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
true! so that means it may not be the long distance that's the problem.
yeah
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
yeah
maybe she isn't interested in you in that way, as I said she told me that you are like a brother to her.
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Ulomoney(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Great to know she's having a reality TV show. But em...can she speak English? I mean eloquently not just some dabbled words?
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Martin0(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
maybe she isn't interested in you in that way, as I said she told me that you are like a brother to her.
well am surprise am not aware about that,that can be possible aswell,but all thesame feeling don't die easily it takes time,so maybe it will gradually go ...
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=GossipHeart post=57859303]
Dick sucking goat
These guys don't sing in Yoruba
Retárd[/quote

you are insanely crazy....
Ewu
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by tranxo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
lordkit400:
Model Olajumoke Orisaguna recently announced that she will be introducing her reality TV show “Olajumoke Sauce” as she shared a behind the scene video on her Instagram page.

The model’s reality TV show launched today, on a fun boat party called Cruisen Chillz.

Nigerian stars such as Timi Dakolo, Derenle Edun,and Shan George alongside former Big Brother Naija housemates Uriel, Jon, Ese and Soma and more were in attendance.

See photos from the launch

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/photos-from-launch-of-olajumoke-orisagunas-reality-tv-show/

Cc: Lalasticlala

I hope the "Sauce" comes with some bread.
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Martin0:
well am surprise am not aware about that,that can be possible aswell,but all thesame feeling don't die easily it takes time,so maybe it will gradually go ...
keep trying one day maybe she will agree
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Elle277(f): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shan and Timi una no try at all
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by Martin0(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
keep trying one day maybe she will agree
keep trying hmmm even at 9months oh u kidding 9months she be delivery time,so I guess she deliverd safely for me ,and I got it..
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by MrOreo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
CheezyCharles:
Denrele or Bobrisky who should the federal government give death penalty first? one condom would have saved the world of all these drama.
That was bloody savage
With his mosquito laps cheesy
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by GossipHeart(m): 4:30am On Jun 27, 2017
jonnytad:

You self know say you foolish. ..... Tribal bulldog,
I wonder the shape of your head.

Go suck your father
Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by jonnytad(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Go suck your father

Re: Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
...and I saw the show nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out / Mercy Johnson's Second Outfit At AMVCAs / Fans Mock Patoranking For Requesting For A Favour From Amber Rose (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.