Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out (30672 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by damiloladuke: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Veteran musician, Daddy Showkey has cried out that some people are after his life and this is coming after his recent outbursts on Tanker drivers parking their tankers on major roads in Lagos, especially around his resident in Ajegunle.

Daddy Showkey took to his Instagram page this morning to make the call out to the public and inform them of the threat to his life:

He wrote:

'Information reaching me is that they are planning to kill me I dey I look una, The Tankers and Trailers Parking around our neighborhood should leave now. We are crying out now'

Daddy Showkey had earlier called out the tanker drivers earlier this month and gave them an ultimatum to drive their long vehicles out of their community as it has been affecting the easy flow of traffic.

In a video message which he addressed to Governor Akinwumi Ambode, the governor of Lagos State, the ‘Diana’ singer decried a situation where the government only acts after the damage has been done.

“This message when I wan give this morning na to Governor Ambode. I see you for that place wen tanker burn. As that tanker burn, I hear wetin you talk. But I wan tell you, people life dey in danger for Ajegunle, you never go try to save am. But you dey talk for where tanker burn. Trucks, big trucks dey park along our street and tanker dey park along our street. If one tanker burn, all the Ajengunle go go. You no go talk say you never hear say I dey talk since all these days. But the day when e go happen, make you no take a take dey talk,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/they-are-planning-to-kill-me-daddy-showkey-cries-out-video/

2 Likes

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by dabocity(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
God will protect you

10 Likes

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by AutoSpaNg: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
we must not allow persons that are bent on committing acts of social brigandage to erase from existence the life of some achievers whose efforts have been of immense benefit to the life of Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Sirpaul(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who? we need names
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Opinionated: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who did he offend?
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by abilereggie: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol..weedite
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by MrAnele(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ehya
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by hisexcellency34: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unfortunately Buhari won't come to your rescue. They see u as a GEJ man

1 Like

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by sirusX(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
You talk, you see trouble....you no talk, na trouble

1 Like

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by semyman: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by aycorporat(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
This Showkey bobo's allegations should not be taken lightly as this tankers are really constituting a nuisance on that axis. To me they look like a sitting time bomb waiting to explode. If that happens, the Lagos Ibadan fire explosion will be a child's play.

13 Likes

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by LordofNaija: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin Abeg who is Showkey? Ras Kimono and Majek Fashek I know. But this one I don't. See ehn head like mop stick
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by MrAnele(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nairaland don dey taya me... which kind heading be this

3 Likes

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by itspzpics(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Maket: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
You have been praying and saving others so, save yourself
GBAM
QED
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by TreasuredGlory: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Everytime? ?
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by TwentyOnePilots(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
cry
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by oshe11: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
My tribesman

Nothing do you
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Exwizard: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol maybe the skull miners have value his head worth
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by newbie2018: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
na WA oh... that country Nigeria
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by cystem(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by xtiandamondre(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cheap Publicity.
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by omocalabar(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oga..did u jus called Ajegunle ur people?...no make me laff
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Primusinterpares(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tanker's drivers and double parking are like 5 &6 in that country Nigeria.
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Dacronym(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
sirusX:
You talk, you see trouble....you no talk, na trouble
Nwanne!
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by NinaArsenal(f): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Beautyprincess(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
and are u planning to die too cool cry
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Assassin101: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
release one song sharp sharp to buttress your point
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by hellothere(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
na serious matter oo
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
illuninti things... they came for me I said no!!! I can't f*ck with a man
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Ijaya123: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Unfortunately Buhari won't come to your rescue. They see u as a GEJ man

What is Buhari's business with this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Mock Patoranking For Requesting For A Favour From Amber Rose (see) / Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show / Mercy Johnson's Second Outfit At AMVCAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.