Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Humans Of The After World - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Humans Of The After World (447 Views)

Do You Think Humans Can Get Satisfied? / Humans / A Dog's Purpose: A Novel For Humans (by W. Bruce Cameron) - Ebook [pdf, Kindle.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humans Of The After World by FoxyFlow(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
When the world ended, some humans still remained in it. They did not go with the blast of the trumpet neither did the great tribulation take them away. Tried as much as the daemons could, they couldn't break these ones. Their powers was different from that of the angels and daemons combined. They were known as the the Leshmelcans, the guardians of the sanctity of earth. They were only a handful but their powers made them to be omnipresent anywhere they were needed and they acted with the righteousness of a judge who knew not bribery nor corruption. They meted out justice in doses and protected the remaining of mankind. Mankind, the ones that remained stayed back to convert earth to the paradise it once was and would become according to the Book of Revelation. The New earth and the New Jerusalem would host the final feast before humans would decide if they want to stay in heaven or continue human civilization on earth where there would no more be evil.

The leader of the Leshmelcans known as Suez was locked up in the middle of the four seas. Where the seas met and mixed has a powerful daemon controlled by a monk that was mortally wounded in the final battle. The only element that sustained him was the essence that flowed from Suez's body. It was determined to keep him there until he was healed of all his wounds. This made the other Leshmelcans a little kinky. They did their job alright but they still went ahead to mingle with the daughters of men. Once, whenever any of them was in a tight position, he summoned Suez. This he would do by saying the following words in a slow-fast-faster-slower-fast-slow pace:

"Abinda Malorie Castaneda Audra Montgomery Alabama. Eyes that seest the unseen in the darkest part of eternity, hole that covereth the dragon in a bottomless fall. I speak words into the ever tingling flow of the cells pumped from my heart that cascades through paths carved out by Arie and the untamed wilderness. Hear the melody in my voice oh great one whose sacrificial body remains drowned for years unending supplying muses to the desert priest who sees himself as the Sea god. I summon you right now with the flick of my index thumb buried in unsavory wax dug out of my pits and doused with blood from a tributary vein. Show yourself as your captor remains blind by an image of you dancing salsa for him. Come now! Come now! Dakpada!"

The day becomes cloudy and windy at the same time with flashes of lightning dancing in the skies. A little portal gets opened in the skies with a straight beam of light hitting the ground closest to the summoner. Suez falls from the sky literally cloaked in all his armour. His power is limited though but his presence does the trick of sending the daemons back into the dark, hell, where they belonged.

Amongst the Leshmelcans was a young warrior, Niyot. He was also a reckless one. He had joined the heavenly forces to push the daemons into their everlasting abode but his heart still yearned for action. He would always be the first to get to epicenter of trouble even if he was at the other end of the world when there is a summoning. This endeared him to the heart of the humans and a target to the daemons.

This story you are about to read is about him and his many travails.

To be continued...
#JoeyWrites

(1) (Reply)

SAM AT 18: Thank You Tizzle By Adura Gbemi / The Secret To Immortality / That Stupid Arguments In Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.