Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Futile Date By ADEDOKUN THEOPHILUS - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Futile Date By ADEDOKUN THEOPHILUS (468 Views)

OAU: New Man Movement Set To Host Writing Contest In Honour Of Oba Adedokun A. / New Man Movement Set To Host Writing Contest In Honour Of Oba Adedokun Abolarin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futile Date By ADEDOKUN THEOPHILUS by invictu(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
~*FUTILE DATE*~ For years I clamour for a date***** And your fame you no longer retain with a name****** Though I no longer have your time**** To wine and dine"***** My lessons have learnt***** Not to fall in lust but love**** Like a hawk but dove**** Debilitated I AM**** because of your poignant anthem of immortality**** Making my hope low***** Burning my strength into ashes**** Casting it into God swollen feet**** As the sword of Nigeria Damocle**** My joy your turn to toy**** Vanity in***** Vanity out**** Vanity up***** Vanity down**** Vanity right****** Vanity left***** Vanity inside***** Vanity outside***** Vanity nowhere Vanity everywhere Vanity around***** Vanity all-round***** Your charming face weaken**"*** Your glamorous body tired****** And tit feeble****** After the birth of BAMIKALE****** Arugbo soge ri**** Agbanidarego**** Open your skirt as of ages**** And let explore down the pavilion***** For years I hope you change***** But null my power***** Void my strength****** Useless my efficacious inkling**** Miss ANIMASHAUN***** Do you still expose your cleavage?**** In return of kobo***** Do you still smooch?**** By dint of naira**** I believe you rumpy pumpy?***** Now that dollar is rated high***** Have you exterminated your carnal knowledge?**** Or you're still looking forward to BABA ADISA***** Irreverent you are to chief owonikoko**** Because he who masticate plantain**** Will not speak the truth**** Please I beg. Your Odyssey elucidate**** In the red light district to me***** *Aponbepore****** I no longer feel namby pamby***** Because your time is up***** And full is your cup***** May God bless your luck******* With a bad and mad padlock******

****ADEDOKUN THEOPHILUS** _{INVICTU~SPARK }_

(1) (Reply)

Chasing Paper!! / Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology / The Unwanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.