Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time (6756 Views)

6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. / Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed / 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by TimmyPapa(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
10. Venezuela

9. North Korea

8. Afghanistan

7. El-Salvador

6. Iraq

. Check out the full list and why you should never Dream of being there ... and if you Find your self in a dream landing in those countries only God can save you

https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/08/10-countries-you-should-never-visit_62.html
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
I would rather go to war torn Syria than visit North Korea. At least you can still live a decent and somewhat safe life in some parts like Damascus. And with so many ceasefires being brokered, Syria is on its way to the end of the war. North Korea is the opposite of anything good. If you ever visit NK hope you do not violate their most minor laws. Na then u go no say Na die u dey. Everybody in NK is an hostage. Some may know it others are actually suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Never visit North Korea. A country that does not allow its citizens to use internet or leave at will is a prison of a nation..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by No1Tribalist: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Biafra would soon be number one on that list.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by DONADAMS(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
LA click LA . . .
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by obinna58(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
U mean world peaceful

7 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by IBpaul(m): 1:31am On Aug 09, 2017
No1Tribalist:

Sense fall on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Taeewo(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Biggty(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
What about South Sudan?
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by xamiel: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2017
What about Mongolia
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by falcon01: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2017
what about brazil
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Requiem18(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2017
obinna58:

U mean world peaceful
No African country can get that title.....at least not in this generation

2 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by classicalbenson(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
The author of this list is an American in his "wisdom". It is not hard to see how I came to that conclusion. He put North Korea(DPRK) on the list and left out a country like Somalia-with Al Shabaab,multiple warlords and sea pirates running large swathes of the country,save a small part of Mogadishu and the break-away enclave of Somaliland that enjoy little peace-for instance. The author's reason? They have a habit of arresting and detaining AMERICANS. There you have it.

2 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
@classicalbenson Nigeria used to be on that list. I guess Zuckerbergs visit or something changed that. Infact,there was a time I told an American on Aljazeera Facebook that I live in Lagos and the ignoramus had to ask me how I coped with daily Boko Haram attacks on my city out of concern. Truth is,the Americans just concoct these lists based on their own perspective most of the time. Zero attention to the real situation on ground.

6 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2017
@Falcon01 what about Brazil? Apart from the sporadic gang wars that happen once in a while(which is nothing compared to what goes down in Mexico),Brazil isn't such a dangerous place by my own estimates.

1 Like

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by ranuhisuna(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Attend FREE Training in Digital Media Marketing in Lagos Next Weekend – Absolutely FREE!

Content is the fire. Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two, you unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark. That is the language a true professional Digital Media Marketer/Influencer understands

Join The Digital-Media-Marketing revolution: learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, and Twitter. Many Nigerian companies are going online and they have budgeted billions of naira to put their business online, why are you not tapping into this?

We bring the FREE Career Changing-Platform to YOU!

1 Weekend Each Per Career Course
1 Ambient Center in Lagos
15+ Professional Facilitators
9 Premium ICT Courses
1 Career-defining Program Platform
And it’s absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!

UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI FOR EARLY COMERS

DATE: Saturday, 12th of August, 2017

TIME: 10am – 12 noon Prompt! (only for early registrants - VERY LIMITED SPACE!)

The program is packaged and customized in scope and content to suit the needs of beginners to intermediate ICT professionals to become expert professionals
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Ekakamba: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:

What about Angola, Ghana, Mauritius, Seychelles? There's a whole lot of peaceful Africa countries nicca.
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Requiem18(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Ekakamba:

What about Angola, Ghana, Mauritius, Seychelles? There's a whole lot of peaceful Africa countries nicca.
I know kid. I was just saying that as long as people around Africa still suffer.... no country would truly be the most peaceful in the world
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by chaarly(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
hello Op. please allow that guy called explorer abi explorers to do justice to this post. kindly take it down and wait for the better post wink
trust me, that guy is very good

2 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Ekakamba: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:
I know kid. I was just saying that as long as people around Africa still suffer.... no country would truly be the most peaceful in the world

Okay boy. The bolded though.

1 Like

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Requiem18(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Ekakamba:

Okay boy. The bolded though.
What happened to it? I was referring to African countries
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by kellyJames5(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2017
North Korea though.. damn how does those citizens cope?
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Requiem18(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2017
kellyJames5:
North Korea though..
damn how does those citizens cope?
Ikr.....compared to South Korea they really are on the shit side of things
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2017
What is wrong in visiting those countries?
US CITIZENS visits nk until recently when trump told them to stop due to their misile launch.

If u go to a place,obey the laws of the land. It's applicable everywhere
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Modsenemy(f): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
There's a weapon that the US uses against their enemies to make their enemies look so evil . It is the MEDIA .

Almost all the countries on this list , if not all, are enemies of the United States .

The same way gadaffi of libya was painted evil by the media is what they are doing to NK .
They re trying d sh*t wit Putin, but the nigga is too strong

1 Like

Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Northern Nigeria
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by obinna58(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:
I'm not doubting grin
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Came to check if i'll see North Korea and thus i wasn't disappointed
Re: Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
No1Tribalist:
fool. What of Northern Nigeria like rafhell stated earlier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clinical Pharmacology Discussion Thread / Master Of Risk Management (MRM) Unilag / 2015/2016 Aspirants Of The Federal University Of Technology Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.