Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

"I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video (20165 Views)

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah / "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by ijayebonyi(f): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Congratulations
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by dotunbekro06(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
bid4rich:

You heard me EXCEPT you pretend not to hear. Then, Na you sabi
Wait, let me put on my hands-free cool
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by prof12(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
zlantanfan:
Attention Seeker, Christians do not worship same God as the Moslems.

JESUS CHRIST is the SON OF GOD WHO DIED FOR HUMANITY and is only way to God and no man can help him adjust the truth.

For Moslems Koran repeatedly says DEATH unto anyone who says God has a son and JESUS died for humanity, this is indeed the standing principle in Islam body written in its mosque by the rock of dome in Jerusalem that mosque happen to be it's third holy site.

IN REVELATION it says anyone who Denys JESUS AS SON OF GOD and that he never died for the sins of man and resurrected of such is THE ANTICHRIST and the religion of THE ANTICHRIST

These are the principles of both religion but our learned illiterates would help their CREATOR to bend his MANDATE to suit their time

Son of God ke?
Died for the SIN of man,otio

Be sensible
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian Christian lady has got herself trending online after claiming she fasted for 29 days just to prove that Christians and Muslims are the same. The lady who was filmed holding a bible and a Muslim prayer beads shared the trending footage yesterday to mark the the Eid al-fitr celebration and the end of the Ramadan fast.

In the video, she revealed that she joined the Muslims in fasting because both the Christians and Muslims all serve the same God as she urged other Nigerians to leave in peace with one another irrespective of their religion..

Source;

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMxXQ8Aq4FE

VERDICT! is she really holding the Holy Bible and the Muslim's prayer bead? plus, she looks like a muslim.

2. what makes it the same God if some of our belief are different. agreeing that we(christians) do fast but not in a "specific" or special or given time like the muslim faith.

3. which religion offers salvation?..

5. to which uncorruptible God is she fasting to? Jehovah or Allah?

4. and yes, we should all live in peace without discrimination.

uuh, I so have a lot to mention if it's worthwhile.
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Igboesika:
Don't be deceived. She's not a Christian.. no normal Christian will link him/herself with darkness.

for ur mind nw, u believe say u b light ba?
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Haddock(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2017
xboyelyusuf:
Good but you dont have to publicize it coz that is "showing off". I have a British female cadet, a Christian as well who fasted the whole month with us despite being under rigorous military training here in UK..so??

So why you dey publicize the British female cadet own fasting on Nairaland?!

By the way sef, how you take know say the British female cadet really dey fast despite "rigorous military training"?

Na "showing off" dey worry all of una especially YOU!
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Huzayfah(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2017
She jst dey whine hersef[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by xboyelyusuf(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Haddock:

So why you dey publicize the British female cadet own fasting on Nairaland?!

By the way sef, how you take know say the British female cadet really dey fast despite "rigorous military training"?

Na "showing off" dey worry all of una especially YOU!
Thats how i know "Mr"..coz im presently training here..and i was only making refrence to someone that i perceived as being showing it off....nxt argument�

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Trying to trend for alhajis to spot you.

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nutase:
You should have tried using the Koran then you will know indeed if your fast was acceptable or if we are indeed serving the same God.
You can't mix oil and water and expect it to blend.
The same God cannot tell you to kill in one religion and also tell you to love in another religion.
Its either you are confused or the 'one god' is confused.
Hahaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? / 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.