Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video (20142 Views)

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah / "I Will Kill All Muslims!!!"---christian Terrorist, Found Guilty Of Murder / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by dainformant(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2017
A Nigerian Christian lady has got herself trending online after claiming she fasted for 29 days just to prove that Christians and Muslims are the same. The lady who was filmed holding a bible and a Muslim prayer beads shared the trending footage yesterday to mark the the Eid al-fitr celebration and the end of the Ramadan fast.

In the video, she revealed that she joined the Muslims in fasting because both the Christians and Muslims all serve the same God as she urged other Nigerians to leave in peace with one another irrespective of their religion..

Source;

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMxXQ8Aq4FE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by dainformant(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by mike404(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
I DON DEY FRY THE BEANS ALREADY

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Defaramade(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017

23 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by mike404(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
STILL WAITING FOR THAT DAY WHEN MUSLIMS LIKE MACLATUNJI WILL JOIN CHRISTIANS TO OBSERVE THE LENGTHEN SEASON... YEYE DEY SMELL angry

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by hucienda: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2017
" ... has hi ham ..."

Confusion mixed with good dose of political correctness.

Oh well, at least she can fast now during lent and ramadan every year.
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Nutase: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2017
You should have tried using the Koran then you will know indeed if your fast was acceptable or if we are indeed serving the same God.
You can't mix oil and water and expect it to blend.
The same God cannot tell you to kill in one religion and also tell you to love in another religion.
Its either you are confused or the 'one god' is confused.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by flamingREED(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2017
They are not all Christians who are of Christianity.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by tuscani: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
That is because you are not a Christian, it is written do not 'yoke' yourself equally with unbelievers'

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by AlienRobot: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
This one certainly has got no job

14 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Igboesika: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Don't be deceived. She's not a Christian.. no normal Christian will link him/herself with darkness.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by An2elect2(f): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Not surprised.

1 Share

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Uyi168: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Its only from christians one would hear 'christians and muslims worship the same god'...seems the muslims knw better..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by jjjjj2017: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by oshe11: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
She isnt a christian!

Y is she announcing it

For earthly rewards

Meanwhile.......

AISHA BUHARI CAN LIE OOOO.....

WHERE IS THE MISSING ONE/HAUSA ONE/LONDON USED PRESIDENT SHE SAID WUD CELEBRATE SALAH IN NIGERIA

OR BUHARI IS NOW A VOICE

11 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by BrutalJab: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who ask am? mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by burkingx(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by labakeJ(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
mike404:
I DON DEY FRY THE BEANS ALREADY
Pls call us when it's ready

3 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
na Yoruba Christian abi? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by zlantanfan: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Attention Seeker, Christians do not worship same God as the Moslems.

JESUS CHRIST is the SON OF GOD WHO DIED FOR HUMANITY and is only way to God and no man can help him adjust the truth.

For Moslems Koran repeatedly says DEATH unto anyone who says God has a son and JESUS died for humanity, this is indeed the standing principle in Islam body written in its mosque by the rock of dome in Jerusalem that mosque happen to be it's third holy site.

IN REVELATION it says anyone who Denys JESUS AS SON OF GOD and that he never died for the sins of man and resurrected of such is THE ANTICHRIST and the religion of THE ANTICHRIST

These are the principles of both religion but our learned illiterates would help their CREATOR to bend his MANDATE to suit their time

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Hussainvictor12: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
I think she's actually confused

1 Like

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Evablizin(f): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ok,what is your pray point muschris woman,don't worry one aboki is coming for you

4 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by CheezyCharles(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
y'all shouldn't answer her jareh. She's looking for husband .

3 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Hussainvictor12: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
undecidedI think she's actually confused

4 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by lonelydora: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Olowo GboGboro is at work.

Good one

1 Like

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by pweshboi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
tgf
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by humblemikel(f): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Really, and still Nigeria hasn't come out of recession
U need to go back for another 29 days please
I'm serious.
U can't be appreciated for doing nothing.

10 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Where are my bleeps?.oh no
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Igboesika:
Don't be deceived. She's not a Christian.. no normal Christian will link him/herself with darkness.

You're sick!

3 Likes

Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by obaival(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ibu a fulu
Re: "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video by Viccur(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
It's High Time I Started Frying Palm Oil For This Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.