Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show (31451 Views)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by naijajobx: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
so recession reach that level
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Buhari just dey cause wahala everywhere
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Goldfaze1: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Sai Baba...

When the devil wants to destroy a nation, he sends a man.
The devil sent this agent of darkness to destroy this country that was picking form, now see where we dey...

The change we no see, the Buhari we no see...

Tufiakwa!!
when the devil want to do his work he always chose a Muslim man, bokoharam Muslims, Fulani heads men Muslims, Isis Muslims, president that brought recession twice to the county Muslim and even when he (devil) need someone that will form an evil party like APC he look for a Yoruba Muslim, but am not surprise he is using his agents, all Muslims go the Mecca to worship their black stone god (devil).

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
marv1:
. It is a pity and unfortunate that you know nothing about recession . If your incompetent leader with his looters loyalists were still in govt may be you would have appreciated God better for the disaster he had prevented. I don't know what else you want from a wastefull and corrupt government who was already borrowing to pay salaries early months in 2015.: Past governments wasted money running to Trillions of naira on white elephant and invisible projects in Niger Delta for development but nothing to show for it, This govt has given bail out to state governments both ( PDP and APC ) states twice yet you are here talking thrash. When we had surplus what did we do with the money. YES . We are really suffering it from the past mistakes of the past but it shall be better.

Please can you tell me how many past leaders are in this present administration. Well I can, they are more than 30. So you see vengeful folks like Anaechi, Tinubu and co used Buhari to get inside the corridors of power. The truth remains that Buhari was not prepared for victory in the 2015 and it's a shame considering that he has ran three times prior to the 2015 elections. So please shut up because APC is PDP and APDA.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by newoffer: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Glo will take over. They like shit like diz
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by bejite: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Someone's job just vanished.

For those still looking for that dream job or simply want to connect to their favourite employers? Sign up now on the website on my signature. Your lucky day is today.

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by ibkgab001: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amen oooooooo

Donlekan is no where to be found
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Moukandjo: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your IQ is too slow for you to even realise that Buhari is 100 percent responsible for this ..Shei when the dullard fined them 5 billion dollars you didn't know it will have spiral effect on other related activities in the Telcom sector including employment and sponsorships ..The painful part is that the dullard still didn't collect the 5 billion dollars meaning Nigeria lost all round ..Please try and put you brain to use so you can be a better person than your unacomplished ancestors , ohh you didn't know there was good reason that after about 600 years of sustaining your DNA everybody in Ur lineage remains largely unacomplished , bro it's as a result of the poor thinking pattern you inherited and which you have displayed satisfactoryly above Sir ..Please don't be offended if just have to say it as it is Sir.
Don't mind the guy. Only Jonathan sycophants like you & I who, unlike that guy, have a very "high IQ," spell "unaccomplished" & "satisfactorily" the way you spelt it, despite the spell checker on our phones.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Viergeachar: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'll really miss them.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Orpe7(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
To all the people that sent sms hoping to go on the show, mtn don do una MMM grin
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by SalamRushdie: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Moukandjo:

Don't mind the guy. Only Jonathan sycophants like you & I who, unlike that guy, have a very "high IQ," spell "unaccomplished" & "satisfactorily" the way you spelt it, despite the spell checker on our phones.

If you think the spelling of both words are wrong then I pity your education you prick ..
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Moukandjo: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you think the spelling of both words are wrong then I pity your education you prick ..
Mr high IQ, go back to your comment & see how you spelt those words despite the spell checker in your phone! Olodo!!!
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by aminoacid01(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
THEY ARE BROKE!
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by SalamRushdie: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Moukandjo:

Mr high IQ, go back to your comment & see how you spelt those words despite the spell checker in your phone! Olodo!!!

Okay I just saw that.....thanks I will fix them now but you are still a big limp prick for trying to correct an error you definitely know was typo on Nairaland with your stupid sarcasm mumu

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by SalamRushdie: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Moukandjo:

I have fixed it , now run off and go fuuuck some transformer.

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Airoflaw(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
V Mobile started it in 2004.
MTN continued with it.
What else is going to rescue my best TV game show?
BUHARI
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by olarwarleh(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bugatie:
Sadly, someone just lost a job embarassed
not someone,some people just lost their jobs
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by 900warriorz: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
obonujoker:
Lol.... they all must suffer the change.... Nigerians neck must long.... Foolish country....

Enjoy the change...

the country might be passing through hard times but I don't think it is as foolish as you are. Dunce!
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by blackboy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bugatie:
Sadly, someone just lost a job embarassed

More than someone . People !!
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
I hope they get another sponsor soon
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by marv1: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Please can you tell me how many past leaders are in this present administration. Well I can, they are more than 30. So you see vengeful folks like Anaechi, Tinubu and co used Buhari to get inside the corridors of power. The truth remains that Buhari was not prepared for victory in the 2015 and it's a shame considering that he has ran three times prior to the 2015 elections. So please shut up because APC is PDP and APDA.
Thanks.
. So Tinubu was head of state abi? Even Bihari that you mentioned how long did he stay there. My dear , I am not here to drag anything with you, I don't have the time, neither am I absolving anyone of blame but at the same time when you look at governance from 1999 till today there is a slight difference. From what I said before , Nigeria could not afford to allow past government to continue by winning the last general election because of some obvious reasons. So when next election comes and peradventure APC did not perform well, another party could win and take over , It's for the beauty of democracy. In America and developed countries people contest for election severally and still didn't win. So It is not a big deal.. If you think PMB was not prepared after two years with what we have seen so far , what will you say of someone who spent 3 years as Vice President and 5yrs as President with nothing to show for it. If GEJ was competent we should not be where we are today. Moreover you people should not expect someone else to do the work for GEJ if he could not find anyone like Tinubu, amaechi etc to be corrupt during his time. And If you are not satisfied with APC performance come 2019 you can vote them out. It is as simple as ABC. Like I said before recession is not peculiar to Nigeria and it was not here yesterday or day before yesterday. I only base my argument on facts so base your points on facts.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Fabulous7(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
LUGBE:
The change you guys voted for is hurting you all, my prayer always is let this buhari change be visited in all the house hold that clamoured for it
Should i say dis is wickedness or what?
Am dumb.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by obonujoker(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
900warriorz:
the country might be passing through hard times but I don't think it is as foolish as you are. Dunce!

Omo Buhari.... gba eleyi...

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Interesting15: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
igbekele4:
Too bad! Thank God I once benefit from It

You mean you were once on the show?
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Templa(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who still dey watch that show.. When allman dey street ?

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by zukachris(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
LUGBE:
The change you guys voted for is hurting you all, my prayer always is let this buhari change be visited in all the house hold that clamoured for it
I quiet appreciate u for speaking the truth just this ones
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Nickymezor(f): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nt cool @all
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Razzaq007(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:

MTN continued with it.

don't worry. bet9ja got your back grin
Tolexander:

MTN continued with it.

don't worry. bet9ja got your back
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by EmmyDJourno: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2017
freshvine:

The participants win cash and inject same cash into the economy

Electronic media channels are being paid for through advertising and air time and these organisations uses same to pay salaries which thereafter is equally injected into the economy

The media outfit responsible for the hosting of the game also have staffs whose salaries need be paid too to continue the economic value chain

Then how come they are leaving, what happened to creating a sustainable environment to keep the chain flowing
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by MosD: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2017
After milking the juicy part, they are pulling out. Apparently, people no longer rush to sink their 200 naira in it every week
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by oladoja1(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Let APC sponsor it as a form of CSR to Nigerians
Apc no get time for Community Social Responsibility, it's only to blame Pdp

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by callydon(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2017
debayun:

Are you just dumb or Damn right stupid to post a link to something I can already see up ⬆ there only dimwitted numbskulls like you will click the link
Some people are really bitter oooohhhh.
Anyway, thank you for NOT clicking on d link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / Funny Strips / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.