Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show (31445 Views)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by M2dX(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
all are suffering it tongue
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
They can get a group of sponsors now, it doesn't have to be one company alone anymore.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by marv1: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
LUGBE:
The change you guys voted for is hurting you all, my prayer always is let this buhari change be visited in all the house hold that clamoured for it
. It is a pity and unfortunate that you know nothing about recession . If your incompetent leader with his looters loyalists were still in govt may be you would have appreciated God better for the disaster he had prevented. I don't know what else you want from a wastefull and corrupt government who was already borrowing to pay salaries early months in 2015.: Past governments wasted money running to Trillions of naira on white elephant and invisible projects in Niger Delta for development but nothing to show for it, This govt has given bail out to state governments both ( PDP and APC ) states twice yet you are here talking thrash. When we had surplus what did we do with the money. YES . We are really suffering it from the past mistakes of the past but it shall be better.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by MAYOWAAK: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
WWTBAM was the platform that gave me the opportunity to appear on National TV in January 2008.I won some cool cash.

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Loop1: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
I saw this coming .MTN are seriously having serious financial issue .If not for there large subscriber they would have pack up like etisalat .from an internal source .
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by refreshrate: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
V Mobile started it in 2004.

MTN continued with it.

What else is going to rescue my best TV game show?

Etisalat na
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Loop1: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
LUGBE:
The change you guys voted for is hurting you all, my prayer always is let this buhari change be visited in all the house hold that clamoured for it

Shut up your mouth and stop saying rubbish .mtn is a pure pdp company .That is why they are struggling since apc took over .
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Zulu212: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
feelgoodstuffs:
Recession no be beans

Everybody is just pulling out of something
better prepare to pull out next time yuh go in grin cheesy grin > grin grin
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by jmaxjohn(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bugatie:
Sadly, someone just lost a job embarassed
Not just one person. Every person behind the scenes.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by massingale(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:

MTN continued with it.

Etisalat
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Mann11: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mtn has already PULLED OUT? So fast! Does it have PREMATURE ERANCULATION?
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by eunisam: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
bet9ja should take over
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by freshvine(f): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
After they used our money to host World Cup in SA

Where are they going now, after collecting our money undecided

Please Note: What did the game show add to the Economy angry

The participants win cash and inject same cash into the economy

Electronic media channels are being paid for through advertising and air time and these organisations uses same to pay salaries which thereafter is equally injected into the economy

The media outfit responsible for the hosting of the game also have staffs whose salaries need be paid too to continue the economic value chain

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Loop1: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
freshvine:

The participants win cash and inject same cash into the economy

Electronic media channels are being paid for through advertising and air time and these organisations uses same to pay salaries which thereafter is equally injected into the economy

The media outfit responsible for the hosting of the game also have staffs whose salaries need be paid too to continue the economic value chain

Don't waste your time explaining to those that skipped economics class in school .he would not read what you wrote before quoting you ,just watch it.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by madjune(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
To me, that show became boring.
And. I don't think it achieved its primary objective of pushing Nigerians to read more and wide.

It was just entertainment and money to Mtn.

I guess a rebranding exercise could have done some magic with a new presenter, maybe a female and possible change of location.

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by joenor(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Their money don dey finish... they should continue.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by akanbiaa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Where are the sponsors of BB Naira when you need them for educative show ?
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Olarababy(f): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
callydon:
'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ TV Show Comes To An End As Sponsor MTN Pulls Out

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/06/who-wants-to-be-millionaire-tv-show.html
bloody blogger....u think i will click that link

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by wristbangle: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
ehyah...shocked Ama miss Frank and the show itself. The show has impact many life positively. plus, it's very Educational. smiley

Glo should take over na wink grin

Lol take over kini? With all the ambassadors whey dem don get and shows whey dem dey run?

Airtel should take over from their thing jawe afterall airtel was Vmobile before
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by toseen7: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
feelgoodstuffs:
Recession no be beans
Everybody is just pulling out of something
lol
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by purplekayc(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who is their sponsor?
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Omotayor123(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol take over kini? With all the ambassadors whey dem don get and shows whey dem dey run?

Airtel should take over from their thing jawe afterall airtel was Vmobile before
That was intend as a joke.

But I dey always smh for glo, their ambassador thing tire me, Who those ambassador EPP??

They should channel that Energy into something more productive jare.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by ajugbo: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amen
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Meritocracy: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yeye show, big brother should follow.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Bruno3000(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
ehyah...shocked Ama miss Frank and the show itself. The show has impact many life positively. plus, it's very Educational. smiley

Glo should take over na wink grin
Glo na record label na...
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Shevy01: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
If Glo should take over, there will be total failure of network.
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Omotayor123(f): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bruno3000:
Glo na record label na...
grin grin grin
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
LUGBE:

Amen!
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by Ableinnocent11(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Everybody is just pulling out of something.....guys are thinking what am thinking ? ??
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by nwafeje: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nutase:
MTN don broke

Impossicant
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by chuggy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:

MTN continued with it.

Glo grin
Re: MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show by drtee247(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
LUGBE:
You need to get over it..GEJ lost, that's now past tense.. Move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / Funny Strips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.