Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) (17881 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
woodcook:

Wear and tear was at minimal level.

Birthing, constant knacking and the stress of raising a family wears people out like kilode. grin grin

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Her pu^ssy will be tighter than tight

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by NwaliE01: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
money121:
shocked
Allahu Akbar...
JESUS is GREAT and not allahu!!!!

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Noblesoul123:
They should both be matured enough to handle their marriage.

Nobody expects to see the sort of tantrums that were thrown about by Tiwa Savage and Tonto Dike from middle aged folks.

By the way, happy married life.

On the contrary, they are both likely very set in their ways and have difficulty comprimising. The older you get, the less likely you will change or adjust your behavior for another person. I hope it works out for them.

3 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Freeman59: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
lofty900:
For a 50 year old, she still looks charming.

Charming? Please can I see your gf?
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is normal lah..
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by oshe11: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
ImohWilliams1:

Even if it were to be so, with God it can turn to MENO-START!
Amen Bro!
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by money121(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
NwaliE01:

Omo Ode...

Okay Prophet Isa is Great than his creator... Please receive sense grin angry

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Skappy44(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
God is indeed great, despite of much waiting he finally put smile on her face
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by gabe: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
oshe11:
Woooooow..... 50

Has her MENO nt PAUSED
don't worry. She's a deaconess. Church'll pay for IVF n call it miracle #softwork

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Noblesoul123: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
FortuneTeller:

On the contrary, they are both likely very set in their ways and have difficulty comprimising. The older you get, the less likely you will change or adjust your behavior for another person. I hope it works out for them.

Now that you mention it, I can see that you are very right.

I have a relative that married late. The spouse is also well advanced in age and things are not rosy at all because neither of them wants to shift ground on any contentious matter.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Kachigifto3: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Beautiful woman,may God bless ur new home
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by electricfencers: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
If she didn't reveal her age I would have thought she was 30 something but the man take style worwor however since she's pretty that's all

May God bless their union abundantly
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

This will only be a problem when they both lack maturity which is not likely at their ages
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
NwaliE01:

Our God is not the same with the Muslim god so let them worship their god the way they like, you should pray for their salvation instead
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by NwaliE01: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
money121:

Omo Ode...

Okay Prophet Isa is Great than his creator... Please receive sense grin angry
who send you. Okay stuck in your sence of insult because I know you have alot of it and make productive use of it. I expressed my candid opinion because of the RELIGION in the subject matter. So please don't insult or mention me again.
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by money121(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2017
NwaliE01:

who send you. Okay stuck in your sence of insult because I know you have alot of it and make productive use of it. I expressed my candid opinion because of the RELIGION in the subject matter. So please don't insult or mention me again.

Omo ode tongue tongue
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by NwaliE01: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
money121:

Omo ode tongue tongue
you just proved me right that you have a good sence of insult. Nice try but I am not perturbed at all. I pray you grow up soon.
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

This will only be a problem when they both lack maturity which is not likely at their ages

I can tell you are unmarried.
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I can tell you are unmarried.
Yes I'm unmarried, how can I help you mama?
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes I'm unmarried, how can I help you mama?

Because a person who has been married a long time, knows that what you are saying is not based on experience. Older people who marry late have more difficulties, because they have set routines in their life and are less likely to compromise.
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Because a person who has been married a long time, knows that what you are saying is not based on experience. Older people who marry late have more difficulties, because they have set routines in their life and are less likely to compromise.

But older folks know how to manage situations and relationships in general more than younger people. What would make a young person upset due to ignorance and lack of maturity will not make a woman of 50,to react the same way. The way an immature person will react to an insult is different from how someone who exercises maturity would, if she reacts the same way then she has a problem

By this age he/she is almost 95% skilled at managing any kind of relationship including marriage

I'm happy for them and I know that they will last 50+20=70, so what will make her take life too seriously again? cheesy
Re: 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

But older folks know how to manage situations and relationships in general more than younger people. What would make a young person upset due to ignorance and lack of maturity will not make a woman of 50,to react the same way. The way an immature person will react to an insult is different from how someone who exercises maturity would, if she reacts the same way then she has a problem

By this age he/she is almost 95% skilled at managing any kind of relationship including marriage

I'm happy for them and I know that they will last 50+20=70, so what will make her take life too seriously again? cheesy

Lol. You are truly speaking from book knowledge. It's not reality for couples who marry at such a late age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 People Drowned In A River In Benue State Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Top Events ‘Cancelled’ By COVID-19 / As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.