Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Correction Of Waec GCE Date Of Birth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correction Of Waec GCE Date Of Birth (701 Views)

Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / Ondo Govt. Hands Off Payment Of WAEC Exam For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of Waec GCE Date Of Birth by Reader1988: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Good day Nairalanders. Please someone with reliable information should tell me on how wrong Date of Birth on Waec GCE certificate can be effected. Eg 23/06/1996 to 23/06/1997. I will appreciate meaningful comments. Thanks, enjoy your holiday.
Re: Correction Of Waec GCE Date Of Birth by amclaire(f): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Please did you later got a solution to solve your problem.

It is an urgent help for me!!!!

I need to change the DOB on my WAEC GCE result. Year 2001

(1) (Reply)

. / Isaca CISA Training Material - Pass CISA Exam With Latest Dumps Questions / You Are Receiving This Mail Because You Registered On Scholastica.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.