Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Just In! Many Feared Dead As Explosions Rock University Of Maiduguri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In! Many Feared Dead As Explosions Rock University Of Maiduguri (285 Views)

Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead / Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In! Many Feared Dead As Explosions Rock University Of Maiduguri by Worldtopnewsng: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Just In! Many Feared Dead As Explosions Rock University Of Maiduguri

Multiple explosions on Sunday night rocked the University of Maiduguri in Borno State.

Some sources put the number of explosives that went off during the attack, believed to have been carried out by the Boko Haram insurgents, at over five

http://worldtopnewsng.com/just-many-feared-dead-explosions-rock-university-maiduguri/
Re: Just In! Many Feared Dead As Explosions Rock University Of Maiduguri by 4everisaac(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2017
As if people are about to see Maiduguri as a peaceful place
Re: Just In! Many Feared Dead As Explosions Rock University Of Maiduguri by 4everisaac(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
When will good stories emerge from Borno State
Re: Just In! Many Feared Dead As Explosions Rock University Of Maiduguri by allstarcomic(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2017
RIP TO THEM ALL.
SPACE BOOKED.

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Hip Hop Musicians And Twitter Fights / Rule Of Law Core To Our Growth Strategy – Gov Obaseki / MMM Introduces Weekly Promotion For Its Members And Prospective Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.