Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo (34842 Views)

Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by segun400: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
The photo features from left Femi Otedola, Segun Awolowo, Charles Ahize, Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke, Tunde Ayeni and Sam Nwajoku...on Dangote's yatch yesterday to celebrate Sallah.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/see-some-of-nigerias-richest-men-in-one-photo/

Cc: Lalasticlala

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by ChuzzyBlog: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
MEN!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by nne55: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by presented007(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
I pray to make it big like them So help me God

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by obembet(f): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Recession is not for everybody... People like us, our case is different

Now that is Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.... This people will never pray make Nigeria break

Those are the real Nigerian

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by isholex: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmmmm
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Efostick(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
undecided

k.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Agbafs2005(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oh...did u guys see me in the pics? Towards d left beside my friend dangote. grin

5 Likes

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by liftedhigh: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
One day....

make i no finish am.

1 Like

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Zico5(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yes, real richest men who know what it takes to be rich. Not like one clearing and forwarding guy that's boasting here and there without any affiliation to his wealth. Awon Ryan evans

6 Likes

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by dessz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
chaiii, while I dey bet9ja shop with my fellow average dudes grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by YINKS89(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
cool cool cool cool.... u go see ma pics soon ..... jah bless ma hustle.

2 Likes

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by tlops(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by twilliamx(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm. will be soon be there with them
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by blaquebelle: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy One of them should better come and marry me before it's too late grin tongue

1 Like

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by medolab90(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rich men
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Lilimax(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oh God, nothing should happen to this Yatch now cos it'll affect our economy badly going by the caliber of people inside it grin *copied* BTW, why were they not posing with champagne and all the expensive wines of this world ??undecided Goes to show you need not to flaunt your riches to prove a point embarassed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by dkronicle(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
this people wey dere work na to dey quote, dem no go allow person complain about their papa.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by OmoAregbesola: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
z
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gathering of Men.

1 Like

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by knightsTempler: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast.
So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it.
While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology.
While we were praying, India went into ICT.
While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization.
While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development.
While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development.
While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens.
While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour.
Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers.
That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals.
That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil.
That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams.
That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse.
That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer.
That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria.
That's why we always wait for God to do that which ability to accomplish he has already handed over to us.
That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards.
Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all.
When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong.
That's why there are more people dying on our roads.
Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when God has given us all we need to survive and build a nation.......
I hope it made sense to you.

N.b thank God for these industrialist they are trying their best to make our nation compete in the emerging economies of the world.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Theblackstalln: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'll own my own yacht to by God's grace

1 Like

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by MayorRazor: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
When i look at this picture, i see the reason to work hard everyday. I encourage every youth, this should be your motivation.

2 Likes

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by ikp120(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
And so?

Make ya money, spend it anyhow. Some goats didn't even know that the "humble" Dangote has a Yacht. Mtcheeeew sad

Just watch how some bunch of anuofias go come here and start to dey compare them and other young men like Yahoo boys. Listen, they are all the same. The only difference is that one made his money legally while the other na thief!

Make your money, spend your money. No one should come and be telling others how to spend their money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by xdos(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
We are getting there!
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by princefunmmy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
God bless them, God bless me too, God bless Nigeria
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by AroOkigbo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
May God punish poverty!

2 Likes

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by weiren(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
The same God that blessed these men will surely bless us too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by casspersteve: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
dangote my role model,MEN!!! IF na all those young boys u go c shisha for that table
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Chicent(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
MEN dem rolling with MEN.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by AroOkigbo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
dkronicle:
chaii i no just know watin my papa been dey do when dis men dey hustle.
continue to complain. ..your kids will soon be wondering wetin their papa been de do....

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / Can 150k Start A Gas Refill Business? / Ifeanyi Ubah Hanging Out With Nigerians In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.