Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) (67673 Views)

NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" / [lyrics] 9ice Ft. Davido – Living Things (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by donogaga(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
what about twins faja?
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by gozie112(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
gozzlin:

That fourth guy looks like the poorest. Looks razz, like a hood rat from the ghetto.
ahh,Bros no joke with investor bj ooh,,he go buy davido and he papa join

4 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by dayleke: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
oladayo63:

Chai... The guy mumu no be small... So she needed to think about it for that long... Chai!!!

No mind am...
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by oodua1stson: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I hope they support 9ice with some coins to rekindle his dying career. Dude was good mehn. Don't know where he got it wrong.
he's back already and for good this time

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
mkoabiola:
Wire wire wire boys.

Kin sha ti lowo

We making money differently

Wat of KC, tiny ,jnr wise. , Ugo.
Bayo otunola,.haha badt guyz
monpha grin grin
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by idu1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
SSBN:
PETESTROIKA

what's this?
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by jiangchu: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
aktolly54:
Legal or illegal, these guys are loaded

what do you mean by loaded. do they have up to 500million for account
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by jiangchu: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
gozie112:
ahh,Bros no joke with investor bj ooh,,he go buy davido and he papa join

this guys look rich they are not rich. non of them can have up to 1bn nair for account
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Simitrendy: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
ise82:
Extremely rich guys. Falz na Bleep up guy.

You're the only fuc* boy here, I don't understand you people o, maybe your brain is plugged, you putrid hardened as* nigga*s spitting trash, falz raised his own opinion about them, in a sane country y'all supporting peoples who're doing something wrong and immoral, with someone like you alive in Nigeria, I don't know our fate again? ode dunderhead.

P.S you need to know the meaning of rich guys and people living for the gram ok

10 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
It's shocking seeing lads here praising these guys. It's the reason why they fall for Ponzis.
How can you scam someone of his cash and still have conscience?
Say NO to fraud.

9 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
kindredspirit:
A generation with Zero conscience!

For every bottle of choice wine that these people bastards pop, somebody and their family somewhere are suffering for it. Somebody is crying somewhere having lost the proceeds of their sweat, their lifelong toil, to these devils with no visible source of income.

I spit on all fraudsters.

Corrected!!! And I am sure many of them are into much more diabolical SHIT.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by gozie112(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
jiangchu:

this guys look rich they are not rich. non of them can have up to 1bn nair for account
leave naira abeg,,mention dollars

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by dhaking(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
when I c hard working guys I say; wehdon sir
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by DrinosBlog: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
newsynews:
Instead of you to pray to be rich like them, even do small chache, you are here hating. Bad belle.

Chache boys grin

I want cool money not dat kind of money
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
it seems like its d criminals in nairaland here dat is clicking all d "likes" button of d pix of all d displayed 419ers.

omashey oo undecided

5 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
shortgun:
All these guys wey dey drink stout no get one naira ......nansense
he's investor bj, that guy too get money o. no let that stout deceive u.
e get Porsche, rage Rover, gwagon, x6 BMW, Benz coupe , so many odas n houses for lekki . no let stout deceive u o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
ominilongest:
Those guys will buy falz and his career....especially the 4th one...INVESTOR BJ angry, they are fucking rich

bj n hush, who get money pass ?
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkgab001:

Including his father self Hunan right something Falana ..... Ordinary Aremogucci will buy their destiny who born none sense

Make I no lie investorbj Instagram page alone is richer than baba Iya eyan

lol bj dope Sha but I still prefer hushpuppy way
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
gozzlin:

That fourth guy looks like the poorest. Looks razz, like a hood rat from the ghetto.
lmao but that guy he's one of the richest.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
idu1:
what's this?

That's money.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
mompha is not on the list lol.
that guy get money pass all of em put together..
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin shout out s'awon keyboard warriors

2 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Oluvico007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Investorbj my guy

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
thousands of them are littered around . these ones are just the big players
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by jiangchu: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
gozie112:
leave naira abeg,,mention dollars

they are not worth up to 2million dollars
i checked thier ninstagram
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
ominilongest:
Those guys will buy falz and his career....especially the 4th one...INVESTOR BJ angry, they are fucking rich
That investor BJ money long sha...

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
avicenna1:
Radarada
no matter how evil money is don't think being broke is good.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by khalids: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
newsynews:
Instead of you to pray to be rich like them, even do small chache, you are here hating. Bad belle.

Chache boys grin

Pray for what.......for curse......All this illegal money has only one result, damnation.....

By the way pls keep listing their names, so that when we are ready to round them up it will be easy

2 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by seenter84: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Why didn't 9ice praise these ones.....

Lesbianboy wire

Bnaira

Saskey maserati

IamAirforce1 wire

Shyboss

Advanced playmaker (Vera sidika's ex)

Shile shyboss
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lmfao see these broke foòls.

Go Wall Street see IBs wey get money.

Go Russia.. see vodka magnates.

None is showing four multi colour sneakers in cheap hotel room grin

Idiòts! I even think say na better thread with made men. These are chewing gum boys looking for social media validation. If you get money go buy yacht make I see. #WhoYouEpp

Meanwhile see the many hungry NLers famzing these lowlives... fighting and comparing who is the richest. Lmaoooooo. Omo, hunger bad no be lie!

Abeg fuckaway with this smelling thread cool

7 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by cytell56: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
francisbarrack:

U most b a chicken then

Se pepeye mumu
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Our people ar perishin to d xtent dt d truth is no longer welcum in our society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.