Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) (67667 Views)

NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" / [lyrics] 9ice Ft. Davido – Living Things (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

bj n hush, who get money pass ?
I no sure...based on say hush no dey display cars like that...but investor get range,gwagon,cross tour,many cars,white,around last weeks e go Gucci go dey buy there latest product... E go dey ask of na latest if dem talk yes e go buy am...e buy latest macbook everything latest and iPhone 7 too..e dey wait for iPhone 8...those guys are rich man
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

bj n hush, who get money pass ?
bj n hush, who get money pass ?[/quote] I no sure...based on say hush no dey display cars like that...but investor get range,gwagon,cross tour,many cars,white,around last weeks e go Gucci go dey buy there latest product... E go dey ask of na latest if dem talk yes e go buy am...e buy latest macbook everything latest and iPhone 7 too..e dey wait for iPhone 8...those guys are rich man

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
adonbilivit:
airforce1 na G boy?

Why do you think many nairaland girls are after him lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
ominilongest:
bj n hush, who get money pass ? I no sure...based on say hush no dey display cars like that...but investor get range,gwagon,cross tour,many cars,white,around last weeks e go Gucci go dey buy there latest product... E go dey ask of na latest if dem talk yes e go buy am...e buy latest macbook everything latest and iPhone 7 too..e dey wait for iPhone 8...those guys are rich man

Guy calm down! All na for gram! I rich pass them grin grin
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Guy calm down! All na for gram! I rich pass them grin grin
lol na so
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I hope they support 9ice with some coins to rekindle his dying career. Dude was good mehn. Don't know where he got it wrong.
he got wrong when he dab into politics,not knowing politics in Nigeria is not child's play,only their sons and daughters can get it right in politics because their father will hand over to them when they are old,but so unfortunate 9ice doesn't belong to any affluent or political parents.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 2:48am On Jun 27, 2017
jiangchu:

what do you mean by loaded. do they have up to 500million for account
until they have 500mil?
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:56am On Jun 27, 2017
9ice is currently doing his things here in CLUB DE ROOCK.... TOPSIDE.... inside palms mall ring road Ibadan.

0356hrs. 27/06/2017
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by salford1: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
datigbogirl:

Let's be honest here, I really think Hushpuppy will buy Davido without his old man's wealth.
Atleast davido is legally making his money. He is a worthy man unlike these ones causing deaths in other people's homes.

ChiefSweetus:
Lmfao see these broke foòls.

Go Wall Street see IBs wey get money.

Go Russia.. see vodka magnates.

None is showing four multi colour sneakers in cheap hotel room grin

Idiòts! I even think say na better thread with made men. These are chewing gum boys looking for social media validation. If you get money go buy yacht make I see. #WhoYouEpp

Meanwhile see the many hungry NLers famzing these lowlives... fighting and comparing who is the richest. Lmaoooooo. Omo, hunger bad no be lie!

Abeg fuckaway with this smelling thread cool
grin grin
No mind them o. na poverty cause am and cheap data plans.

In other news:

3 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ise82(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Simitrendy:

You're the only fuc* boy here, I don't understand you people o, maybe your brain is plugged, you putrid hardened as* nigga*s spitting trash, falz raised his own opinion about them, in a sane country y'all supporting peoples who're doing something wrong and immoral, with someone like you alive in Nigeria, I don't know our fate again? ode dunderhead
P.S you need to know the meaning of rich guys and people living for the gram ok

You are the biggest ode here. Ppl shud learn to mind their biz. Falz is really a dry guy. In the US they sing about drugs, naked gals and satanism and others. This guy pls wake up. He's just jealous this guy is coming back to limelight. Falz shud work hard and face is life. Boorish!!
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by kayalla(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
who dem be?
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ise82(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Simitrendy:

Lol see this imbecil.e grotesque nigg* so you want to start comparing Nigeria to US? Nigeria and US are both countries but the western civilization is different! The problem Nigeria and US are facing is different!

Arrgghh you need to start using your sense, are you just preparing for Jamb? what's your age sef?

your level is too low. You are not exposed that why. Plus, nid to break the curse of inferiority complexity that is disturbing you. Guy grow up!!
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Falz is the biggest idiot ever livet and sadly he lost close to 200 folowers for that stupid coment.geez were unfollowing his ass and uploading screenshots like kilode, lol

Back to the guys, mhenn that investorbj is loaded tho but my guys in malay say hush should be compared to rickross not broke ass nija artiste. Geez are really getting it but i respect those young ones more so i really dof my cap for invstorbj.the guy is a fxxking boss.

A guy on fb papa wealth, he is my state boy from my town precisely, this guy has a venza,crosstour,range n 4matic(bought them both the same day in 2016 gezzz) and just 3months ago he added a gwagon....guess what he is not more than 24years of age..

this guy got angry in 2016 that his boy bought a venza and becoz of that he abadoned his own and bought the range and 4matic at once.

Mhennn some guys are joyless
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
jiangchu:

what do you mean by loaded. do they have up to 500million for account
lol, investor bj's rides alone is worth that amount. The guy is a landlord...guy think whatever you want but those guys are mademen
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2017
jiangchu:

this guys look rich they are not rich. non of them can have up to 1bn nair for account
lol, most off the wealth the show off can be from one deal alone.some like investor bj don't even hustle anymore but keep flexing daily...imagine u striking a deal of 100million dolls all in one night....that's wire for you
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Mercyclaire: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ritualist in disguise
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
ominilongest:
Those guys will buy falz and his career....especially the 4th one...INVESTOR BJ angry, they are fucking rich
alison maduekwe will buy all of them put together, and she"ll still have enough to buy real madrid and manchester united combined
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, investor bj's rides alone is worth that amount. The guy is a landlord...guy think whatever you want but those guys are mademen
this thread was dead till you brought it back. yyyyyyyy? angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
maklelemakukula:

this thread was dead till you brought it back. yyyyyyyy? angry
lol, last week a 2014 thread made fp.even the op might have moved on from nairaland. How about that too? grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, last week a 2014 thread made fp.even the op might have moved on from nairaland. How about that too? grin
grin
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
No wonder dey bound d song
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2019
FroshJaynex:
no matter how evil money is don't think being broke is good.
wise talk bro
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by bastardson: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
newsynews:
Instead of you to pray to be rich like them, even do small chache, you are here hating. Bad belle.

Chache boys grin
I still do not pray to be like them.. Last last Hushpuppi dey Yankee.. But will never experience US..

If he regains freedom, he will be deported .. That’s not happening in 7 yrs time.

Vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.