Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells (670 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors / Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him – Ooni Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by naijabadoo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
see also >>>>>> http://www.gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/26-06-17-vote-your-president-out-if-you-are-not-happy-with

The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has told
Nigerians to vote out their president, if they are not
happy with his administration and retain him if they
are pleased with him.

He stated this in an interview aired on The Osasu
Show.

The monarch said that the electorates have not
realized the power they have and urged them to be
organized.

When asked what government must do to better
the lot of the Nigerian youth, the Ooni replied:

“Why must it be government, government? Who is
government? It is the people that are behind the
government.

“If you are not happy with your president, you go
for another election, and you will vote your
president out. If you are happy with your president,
you will continue with that government for them to
be in power.

“Truth be told, we Nigerians don’t know our power
yet. We don’t know our voting power, yet. Until we
know it, we won’t stop complaining, especially the
youth. Once we know it, we won’t complain again.

“My school of thought is let us, first of all,
organise ourselves and let us talk positively about
this country.

Let us stop derogatory, hate
speeches. Things that will continue to divide
everybody further.”

#GistPage Vote your president out if you are not happy with him – Ooni of Ife tells Nigerians => http://www.gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/26-06-17-vote-your-president-out-if-you-are-not-happy-with
Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by BrutalJab: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
lol.... Gradually
Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afonja grin

Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by Shelloween(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ooni of stupidity.
Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by Chikelue2000(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shelloween:
Ooni of stupidity.
Bro am Igbo but d Oni said the right thing, u r d stupid one, sorry for d insult

4 Likes

Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by simplycarro: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shelloween:
Ooni of stupidity.

It's you that is untrained from where ever gutter you are from that is acting stupidity
Pick one fault in Ooni admonition.
Stupid youths all over Nairaland
You call yourselves Biafrans and you won't let intelligent discussion take place on NL

2 Likes

Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by luckyz4rea(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mr Seun where are you o? I think you need to caution these people that are running their mouth all over the world on nairaland!

Some people just can't control their temperament and their ability to talk gibberishly!
Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
simplycarro:

It's you that is untrained from where ever gutter you are from that is acting stupidity
Pick one fault in Ooni admonition.
Stupid youths all over Nairaland
You call yourselves Biafrans and you won't let intelligent discussion take place on NL
Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by DamiBukola: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Mr Seun where are you o? I think you need to caution these people that are running their mouth all over the world on nairaland!

Some people just can't control their temperament and their ability to talk gibberishly!
I wish you admonished your people when they insulted Jonathan and his family including his children.
Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shelloween:
Ooni of stupidity.

I wanted to insult you, but I also saw your signature and knew that your case is beyond repair...

2 Likes

Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by luckyz4rea(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
DamiBukola:
I wish you admonished your people when they insulted Jonathan and his family including his children.

Seriously?
Re: Vote Your President Out If You Are Not Happy With Him Ooni Of Ife Tells by simplycarro: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
DamiBukola:

Is the Ooni holding any political office ?
Unfortunately because you have no one that you hold in high esteemed not referenced, there is human in your enclave that one can attack as they are all useless and beneath royals like the Ooni

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Cult Warning / @ Fulaman , What Is Your Opinion About Not Knowing How To Speak Your Native Lang / The Origin Of Ìyàwó

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.