Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

AT 30's - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AT 30's (36969 Views)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
abefe99:
unhmm this is really getting more interesting please more update

OK I will after u tell me where u've been all dis while
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
SurestG:
This Dike guy is sha useless, pastor Wilson's twin brother undecided nonsense. Ethan might just delay getting engaged to Aishat.

How is ur health dear.....
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lildiamond:
I love this story Kudos[color=#000000][/color]

Thks dear
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
bossy512:
Weldone sister, am happy for MO. more inspiration ma

Amen thks
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
BeckyTeelard:
wow....9ice and pls let Mo and Ethan meet fast...plzzzzzzzz time is going 4 both of dem

Hehehehe... Yes sir
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Awikl not gree o..... How could u read my mind n type this b4 me.... Oya gimme my thinking back

*thinking d same thing... In fact, I know they r d guests*

Wey OP, beta no try change am o

Hehehehe ok sir
Re: AT 30's by SurestG(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Why will he even think of that again? Abeg make he go flush d ring for WC.... Then buy a befitting one for MO
yes o team EthanMO
Re: AT 30's by SurestG(f): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
swankmee:

How is ur health dear.....
thanks hunnie, I feel much better

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by braveheart99(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
BeckyTeelard:
I have a feeling Ethan and Aisha are d proposed guests of Mo's neighbour... Anyway let dem meet fast and reconnect quickly... I pity Aisha thou

It is this kind of brain we need in Aso rock. You rock!
Re: AT 30's by Lyoncrescent: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Silensa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
I always knew that Wilson was and is Still a lion in lamb clothing.
As for Mo. and Ethan i think they both deserve beating. Why play around, when both obviously know what they wanted.

Dike is just acting like his name. He is truly a Di*k......murderer

ma'am abeg continue the good work biko and thanks for this update
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
So sorry
I couldn't update yesternyt please bear with me. Enjoy this morning's update.

Dedicated to BeckyTeelard, Ekemeze, bummybummy, Silensa, Lyoncresent, bossy512, blair01, najaka

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

MO adjusted the blue v neck top she was putting on, over a deep blue jean trouser. She patted her well relaxed hair, she quickly made a mental note to visit the saloon later that week. She was meeting Daniel's friends since she cooked the meal, he had invited her. She heard chuckles and heard a lady's voice.
"well.... I hope am not late " she smiled, but her smile quickly faded at the sight of who she saw, memories, emotions came rushing through her brain at that moment.
He was flabbergasted, he stood up and raised his hands upwards shaking his head.
" wow.... fancy meeting you here, so you are Daniel's neighbour "? Ethan, couldn't believe what he said. He wanted to do so many things to her at the moment but he was the one that was hurt here, she is supposed to apologize atleast.
" wow what's going on?... Looks like you two know each other... MO? " MO was sad and happy, sad that she had hurt his feelings, and happy that she had found him. He still looked the same except that he grew broader in the shoulder region and he was keeping his beards which made him look more cute like a teddy bear, but who was the lady beside him? The lady clearly didn't like her presence, disgust was written all over her face. Daniel stood up and clapped his hands.
"okkk..... So una no want talk abi! You guys are putting me and Aisha in the dark". MO opened her mouth to talk, she wondered what she wanted to say. She cleared her throat.
"well... he... Was... Like we... "
" we just knew each other,... She was my old friend ". MO's eyes widened, old friend? What does he mean?
" well... better o. Cause I was planning on whisking Aisha away with me and locking you guyz up in the house so you guys can sort your difference. Cause it's obvious you guys were not best of buddies..... anyways, Ethan and Aisha, meet MO the ceo of MO'S SHOEMAKING AND BAGS COMPANY, yeah she just added the bag u get.... So am sure you guys are wearing her products one way or the other.... and obviously MO and Ethan I know you guys know each other but I will still do the introduction... So my dearest friend MO, meet Ethan my best buddy, childhood friend and the ceo of the famous KYLE WEARS am sure one way or the other you wear their products MO... and lastly this is our beautiful Aisha, Ethan's should I call her girlfriend or fiancée? " Daniel saw the look on his friend's face and wondered why he looked like that, they will probably talk later he guessed.
" oya MO, meet me in the kitchen, so we can set the table". MO was still trying to regain herself, she gave a short laugh. Ethan the bloody ceo of kyle wears? The company that signed her an endorsement deal.... Ohh she smiled sadly, was Ethan rich when they met or.... was he behind her endorsement deal.... and how come he quickly has a fiancée... Wow, she exhaled, all this bomb in one night. she was jerked out of her thoughts when she saw a fair hand extended to her, the lady was indeed pretty she thought.
"wow... Nice meeting you ma'am, am your huge fan, like.. I wear all your products including your bags.... Wow am so honored. I would love to take a selfie with you after dinner if you don't mind"
"ahhh yes there's no problem, thank you. Please excuse me let me join Dan in the kitchen ". She almost ran out of the parlor, she was burning with questions, emotions, she couldn't just place herself.
Ethan sighed, his friend talks too much at times. How would she process everything all at once, he had stealthy looked at her face when she was talking to Aisha and she looked betrayed. God help him, but still she was supposed to apologize. Yea apologize for hurting his feelings, not calling him back to even check up on him.
"... Baby, are u okay? She's nice and humble, how come you guys never got along".
"please can you not ask me questions Aisha? " he sighed.
" oh... am sorry ". She wondered why he would be happy this moment and sad and angry the next moment, why was he treating her like trash. She stiffened a cry and sniffed her nose. The sound she made made him feel bad, he held her hand and spoke calmly to her.
" hey... am sorry... I didnt mean to... Okay I will tell you everything when we get home okay?". She noded but they were cut short by MO, who came to tell them that dinner was set. He was angry with her but at the same time happy to see her but he hoped that opportunity would smile on them again.

"well surprise... chioma, " Barrister Ayo, sat on his sofa and crossed his legs, slowly sipping from a cup on one hand and making call on the other.
"... What is it this time Ayo, you want to take me and Naomi out again?" she heard him chuckle, the guy has been nice to her and her daughter but she hoped he would stop there cause she wasn't ready to date again.
"well,,, errr part of it. but the main surprise is your ex husband butchered your former maid's baby"

"chimooooo!!! Ehn! Wait o! Was my maid ever pregnant for my husband "?

" wow.... You didn't know about it too?... Well as am speaking to you, he is in Awka police station and his case will soon be transferred to Abuja and your attention is hereby needed in court next week". He heard her shout and sing on the phone.

"God is avenging for me oooo, he said I should leave the fight, and he is fighting for me o, after 13months of injustice..... Who says a sinner will not go unpunished "?

" my dear, we serve a living God, who fights for the innocent. and we also have a leading on Isah ur former gatekeeper, he was found in Maiduguri but he would be brought back to Abuja by next week "

" ehnn! Maiduguri! Thk God he was found, I know it's Dike's handwork.... Hehehe praise master Jesus.... "

" hallelujah.... So have you considered my dinner date? "

" hmm, ok but I don't know who will babysit Naomi "

" who says you should leave her behind.... We are taking her along of course". She heard her laugh and thanked him, then he ended the call. Maybe chioma would finally be the one to bring him out of bachelor hood, who knows?

"Ebun,.... I caused it. Now he's hooked up, I can't just imagine him with another woman"... She sobed. Ever since the dinner that night, she had locked herself in and cried out her life, she knew he was angry but she also needed an explanation, and he had left that night without even sparing her a glance. Daniel had asked her what the problem was and she had told him. but he was also shocked and didn't know what to say.
"look.... Why don't you try talking to God and stop talking out of emotions ".
She sobed again and ended the call, no one understands what she's going through.
'oh God.... am sure you know why am crying, I lost an opportunity,.... Please... Please give a stupid girl like me another opportunity please Lord...." she broke down again crying, she cleaned her tears when she heard her phone ring,
"Ebun.... you don't just understand.... " she paused when she heard his voice.

" I hope .. I didnt interrupt anything else .... I don't if you would be able to see me, like can we meet to talk... I would send the address "
".... Yeah, no problem". She heard him sniff before the call ended, could he have been crying? She heard her phone beep, and was satisfied he sent the address, she then marched off to the bathroom to prepare for her meeting with Ethan.

"no sir... moremi put me to this and I swear she's going to pay for this. She left me at the altar and made me to marry Kate because I didn't want to be disgraced oh God! " he stood up and kept shouting at the Bishop, his spiritual father. The man had seen the news, he wondered what was wrong with his spiritual son, even though he knew he has anger issues he thought Wilson had worked on it.

" will you shut up!.... You think because you have all the money in the world you can just act anyhow! Who placed you in the position of God, that you can have the effrontery to judge your fellow human being and call her a sinner, because she asked you to change your missionary pattern of having sex! Why don't you leave God to judge! Then you batter your wife's face all because of sex! You are a cannibal! Yes, an animal! You dare raise your hands to beat your own wife! My God who made you a pastor, you religious fanatic!! Look at me, am 75, but you won't believe how many rounds I go with my wife, and it's not always the usual style! That you are a man of God doesn't stop you from been intimate with your wife! She's your wife not a LovePeddler!.... You beat your wife and you still climb the altar? Infact I am calling an emergency CAN meeting to remove that your pastor who didn't see by the Holy spirit to have appointed you as a pastor!.. Do you know the damage you've caused out there! Christianity is a lifestyle and not a religion you live it!.... You even need to apologize to MO, infact I personally need to congratulate her for leaving you at the altar. You better go and ask God for mercy and beg your wife. Excuse me. " the man picked his phone and left his office.
Wilson knelt in the office, he has never seen his spiritual father this angry with him. He was indeed a religious fanatic, a wife beater. He cried, he has lost a two precious women in his life he hoped Kate will still be willing to work things out. Meanwhile he needed to work on himself as he laid on the tiled floor crying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Silensa:
I always knew that Wilson was and is Still a lion in lamb clothing.
As for Mo. and Ethan i think they both deserve beating. Why play around, when both obviously know what they wanted.

Dike is just acting like his name. He is truly a Di*k......murderer

ma'am abeg continue the good work biko and thanks for this update

I wonder why MO and Ethan are still playing around.... I hope Aisha will not.....

Hahaha Dike, na yeye man nw... There are some plp like that like they are so heartless

I don update

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by queenitee(f): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Poor Mo and Ethan. Will is stupid jare
Re: AT 30's by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
mo will marry ethnan

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
mo will marry ethnan
cheesy very funny!
wehdon swankmee.
Re: AT 30's by Dopeyomi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
This story sweet ooO..

Pls feed me more..
Re: AT 30's by braveheart99(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
This story is getting more intriguing. Aisha seems like a cool person but has this jealous mindset. And jealousy is a very dangerous weapon. I look forward to Ethan and Mo's reunion. As for dike, Its sad he is not representing his name. As for Chioma, the Lord has finally answered your prayers. Patience is absolutely a virtue. Thumps up Op again. keep the update coming in. See as I dey wait for update like Game of thrones

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Silensa(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=swankmee post=58609345][/quote]

for those of you that don't know the last update was dedicated to me and i was asked to share with some people from my generosity. thanks ma'am for this

don't mind Ethan and Mo. Plz if they Still continue in this lax attitude just use AIsha and replace Mo. It will be better cos Atleast she know what she want
Re: AT 30's by Ekemeze: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: AT 30's by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
SurestG:
yes o team EthanMO

Abi o

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by Maryclaire1(f): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
swankmee kiss kiss kissyou are the BOMB....i'm just daydreaming about the next update i cant fit wait and e dey tor tor ri me grin you are good and the storyline so on point and lessons to be learnt as well..more God's wisdom fall on you smiley..thumbs up.
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"so I was in the bar that night, and I was also there when you spat on your ex boyfriend.... I didnt know you were a public figure until I saw the news on Internet. I liked you since that day because you took a decision that not all popular figures couldn't take." MO sighed, she smiled, she never knew he was there that night and had even seen Johnson smashing that waitress that night. She couldn't even look him in the eye. She had thought she would be mad at him for lieing to her but she wasn't and neither did he get angry with her too. They were in his mansion, when she first arrived at the house, she had thought she mistook the address but when she called him to confirm, it was it.
He felt the air become more cold in the room even though the A.C was on. He shifted close to her on the sofa and held her hands.
"hey,... You've added more flesh, what have you been eating all this while". She giggled, he touched her face with his hand and kissed her, he briefly broke the kiss and whispered huskily trying to stabilize his breath
"I've missed you MO". She responded to the kiss, they were almost peeling off their clothes when she broke the kiss.
"... Aisha". He shifted closely and whispered again.
"... have never loved her.... it's just that she's a nice person and I knew she loved me so that was why I was dating her thinking I would grow to love her and..... You know, take her to the alter but yea that reminds me "... He quickly dashed out of the sitting room She heard footsteps but she saw no one approaching. Until Ethan came back into the room holding a tiny black box. He removed a diamond ring from it and sat close to her, he watched her smile changed to a laugh as tears of joy trickled down her face.
"MO, the woman of my dreams, have dreamt so much of this very day and am glad am going to wear this ring on your finger... would you please do me a favor by been my wife". She hugged him and gave him her hand she examined the ring and then paused.
"don't you think it's too early... I mean we've not even dated before and you've not spoken to Aisha". He sighed,
"... It's not too early, have waited for 2 years and finally God has brought us back.... and don't worry yourself I will speak to Aisha, am sure she will understand". Just then his phone beeped, he checked the caller ID and saw it was Aisha.
"you know what, why don't you check on Aisha while I go and see Ebun... ". He looked into her eyes while she shook her head.
".... Haha noo Ethan am not lieing, Ebun's child is celebrating her 1 year birthday today and she's having a party and you know as her God mother I have to be there".
"... are you sure,... you don't just want to... dump me again... " he tickled her and they both fell on the tiled floor laughing. He had this satisfaction on his face, at last he has gotten what his heart yearned for and now Aisha seem to be the only stumbling block, he shook his heard he was sure it won't be a problem breaking up with her afterall, she was the one that made the first move.

Chioma laughed hard as she watched Barrister Ayo spoonfeeding her daughter. He was sweating like he was doing a tough job, she sighed who said mother's were not trying. She watched her daughter open her small mouth so he could feed her, the girl had already grown fond of him like he was her father. they don't even look alike, Ayo was dark in complexion and her baby took her fair skin, she twisted her mouth. Just that her baby was starting to look like her ex husband. She blinked, remembering the incident of the past weeks, Her husband was jailed for 16 years and he was found guilty of abducting Isah to maiduguri, for violating her and for killing their maid's baby. She smiled sadly, God fought for her and everyone including their maid got punished one way or the other and about 80%of his properties were willed to her and the remaining 20%was willed to his mother. but one thing that troubled her was that ; Dike was was partially mental. She really pitied him, that was why his jail term was reduced to 16years, if not it was supposed to be 32. She felt his hand on her shoulder and she smiled at him. He squeezed her shoulder and he whispered something she couldn't place. She quickly shifted her gaze to her daughter who was already sleeping in his arms. She quickly carried her and headed to her room to drop her. Perhaps she could give Barrister Ayo a chance, afterall she was just beginning her life, even though they say life begins at 40 but to her, life begins at 30's With the right man beside you.

Dike's mom sobbed again, who did she wrong that could have made her son this way. She watched him act crazy this minute, this next time he is quiet, and another time he is crying. but the most surprising thing she heard him say was he wasn't sorry for pushing his father that automatically led to his death and he wasn't sorry for beating Ada. and he wasn't sorry for killing the baby because a girl child is not a child. She cleaned her tears with the edge of her wrapper. She would leave him at the psychiatric prison home and not come back to check him till he returns to his senses, atleast one of her daughters finally wants to get married. She was glad, she would have other grand children too.
She got up and shook her head and left.
Dike stood up and stared at his mom walking out of the prison, the chain he was chained with on the bed restricted him. a tear dropped from his eyes, he was also surprised that he could shed a tear, he got what he wanted, he screamed and wailed aloud, this is the result of wickedness, now they think he was crazy because his lawyer had told him to act like he was mad so he would get a lower jail term, he was just 37 and cannot be mad, he was supposed to be starting his life afresh and now he would be stuck in jail not just any jail but a mental prison with other mad criminals for 16 years! now he was tired of been mad. Just 5 days of his stay in the psychiatric section, he collected up to 32 injections. He screamed loudly again.
"let me out please!!! I am not mad!! am tired of been mad!," he he heard sounds of rushing feet towards his section. before he could say jack, the doctors and two hefty men entered into his own section of the prison and pinned him to the ground, he continued shouting but the doctor silenced him with another injection. He heard them laugh and say something like.
"this one madness strong o, ever since them bring am ba, na so he dey shout. So next time just dey give am the usual dosage he go quiet." he saw one of the huge guys nod his head while he drifted into unconsciousness.

"hey Aisha... are you home "? He heard her sob and sigh, he wondered what was wrong with her this time.
" am not home and you will never see me again.... I heard everything you told MO, but am still in shock that you never even loved me... but no worries am out of your life for good.... "
" omg Aisha please wait... I can explain... am sorry but you know have never been in love with you, and I met MO before you but am sorry for toiling with your feelings please come back so I can at least make it up to you".
"hahaha.... don't worry Ethan KYLE Edgar. I just can't stand to see you cause I HATE YOU, but not to worry cause I would be back when am calm. I wish you good luck with your newly found wife" he heard her laugh hysterically before the line went dead. He had just dressed up to go to her house so they could talk, when he decided to call her to know if she was home. He exhaled, well she just made the whole thing easy for him. he turned back into the house, and began to dial his sister's number, he needed to brief her of the newest gist right now and he couldn't wait.
"helo my lovely sister...... "

********, ******************
" hahaha Mrs Edgar.... am so happy for you my friend" sassy chipped in as she examined her friends engagement ring.
"thanks girls.... "
" am happy... We are all happy... Ladies cheers to a better life with Jesus ahead ". MO smiled, at last everything has fallen into place, she found God, and God helped her find Ethan and she and her friends are together, she was fulfilled atleast, as she closed her eyes to savour the moment with her friends.

2 MONTHS LATER.... FAR AWAY IN ZARIA (ZARIA CITY)

Aisha, watched as the women applied the henna on her hands, they had already decorated her feet too. She was getting married. She didn't know how her parents pulled the strings but she was getting married to the Emir's son as his 2nd wife. She had loved Ethan but he treated her like trash. She sniffed her nose and muttered to the women to excuse her. She heard them complain that her henna was not dry and she would get them smeared but she didn't care. She gathered her large flowing skirt into her hand as she rushed into her room and shut the door. She wept causing her frail body to shake vigorously. She really loved him but she was certain that one day, they would meet again and perhaps there might be opportunity for him to consider her again.

THE END..(I don't think there will be part 2 sha). I want to thank you guys for reading this story, I hope u all learnt one or two lessons. God bless you all, until I write again.... I love you all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Maryclaire1:
swankmee kiss kiss kissyou are the BOMB....i'm just daydreaming about the next update i cant fit wait and e dey tor tor ri me grin you are good and the storyline so on point and lessons to be learnt as well..more God's wisdom fall on you smiley..thumbs up.

Amen Mary.... Oya update don show

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Silensa:

for those of you that don't know the last update was dedicated to me and i was asked to share with some people from my generosity. thanks ma'am for this

don't mind Ethan and Mo. Plz if they Still continue in this lax attitude just use AIsha and replace Mo. It will be better cos Atleast she know what she want

Hehehehe.... Na so u like Aisha reach
Re: AT 30's by swankmee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
braveheart99:
This story is getting more intriguing. Aisha seems like a cool person but has this jealous mindset. And jealousy is a very dangerous weapon. I look forward to Ethan and Mo's reunion. As for dike, Its sad he is not representing his name. As for Chioma, the Lord has finally answered your prayers. Patience is absolutely a virtue. Thumps up Op again. keep the update coming in. See as I dey wait for update like Game of thrones

Hehehehe thks too....
Re: AT 30's by Nickibeauty(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow happy ending.

1 Like

Re: AT 30's by MhizDherbee(f): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Swankmee oya koman chop kiss!!! Beautiful piece and dnt forget to mention me in you next story! if yu forget banana will fall on you ooooh
Re: AT 30's by stainless239(f): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
marychommy:
marychommy d nurse woooooow u upgraded me. datz what I wanted to be not until I failed PTS. I still stand my ground MO and Ethan. more ink

Eh yaaah
It is well
you can still try again
Re: AT 30's by Deji124(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow Wow Wow tanks for sharing this insteresting piece really learnt some life changing lesson from this piece. indeed life begin at 30§,
Re: AT 30's by PreshyG(f): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow! Beautiful story

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / The Torpedo / Romoke!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.