Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Mothers And Doctors, Pls Help I'm Post Dated. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mothers And Doctors, Pls Help I'm Post Dated. (533 Views)

Doctors Pls Help A Brother Out (picture Attached) / See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers And Doctors, Pls Help I'm Post Dated. by tenzysexy: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good evening mothers and doctors in the house, I really need your urgent advice.
I'm pregnant and I'm three weeks overdue, my due date is 9th of June, and I'm yet to go into labor, my doctor said I should wait from now till end of the month, the truth is I am scared as I don't know what to do, and scary part is scan also state that my baby is 3.5kg, which some people say it can make me go through c-section. Pls tell me, should I or should I not be scared. I'll appreciate any reply given to me. Thanks
Re: Mothers And Doctors, Pls Help I'm Post Dated. by adadike281(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
calm down. its not late yet, some people give birth 2 weeks after their delivery date. don't listen to what people say, just pray and relax, don't panic coz that is what will land u on CS table. I have seen people give birth to 5kg babies without CS, so your baby is just ok
Re: Mothers And Doctors, Pls Help I'm Post Dated. by Raincolour(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Double post
Re: Mothers And Doctors, Pls Help I'm Post Dated. by Raincolour(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Did you say 3weeks overdue? Abeg oo. Start doing all you can to go into labour. Eat foods or drinks for that like excess zobo, pineapple, bitterleaf etc. Induction and CS are options too. Better CS with a live baby than stories that touch which will not be your portion.
God give you safe delivery with joy at the end. Remember to pray too and try not to be too anxious. You shall come out with good news.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Doctors, Pls Help I'm Post Dated. by tenzysexy: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Ulcers / Strange But True: Getting Pregnant When You're Already Pregnant / Fatty Liver And Normal Liver / Chinese Remedy For All Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.