Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society (507 Views)

My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out / Mr Eazi: 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society / Mr Eazi Believes That It's The 'pepper Dem Mentality' That's Ruining The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by emefav: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Starboy Records artiste and Otedola's daughter's boyfriend, Mr. Eazi, has taken to Snapchat to lament that 'pepper dem mentality' is ruining our society.

He went further to disclose that by 'pepper dem mentality', he meant peer pressure and it has been driving a whole lot of people crazy. Here's what he wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/mr-eazi-believes-pepper-dem-mentality-is-ruining-the-society.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by whitebeard(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
True talk man, especially among the so called slay queens.
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by auntysimbiat(f): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm
. . lol
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na so them pressure my senior bro go do yahoo.

Now nigga self made. No regrets.

But yahoo is not good. If you have something legit to do it diligently. No mind pepper dem gang.
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by Evablizin(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lols,this one sweet me 'pepper dem mentality'.Those who yield to peer pressure are reliable to die young
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by GoggleB(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
The guy emphasized better on pepper dem before people talk say he dey shade Olamide.
Nice words MrEazi
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by EmyLeo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
thank God you explained yourself,

before bloggers change it for you..

nice one Mr Eazi
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by praizephoto(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
b4 nko
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by mars123(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
I see, it is also the pepper dem mentality that is making our Nigerian celebs to be showing fake lifestyle upandan . angry
Re: Mr. Eazi Believes 'pepper Dem Mentality' Is Ruining The Society by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
As for me I like Eazi with almost everythn he does! Nigga no bleach, the nigga stay true with his african style()his dressin sense will mk u agree.. Stay ur lane, no rush"The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Start With A Step"

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Sold Father’s Car To Buy Drugs – NDLEA / Lionel Messi Marries childhood sweetheart, Antonella Roccuzzo (Stunning photos) / Runtown's Model Babymama Shows Off Her Post Baby Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.