Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt (5313 Views)

Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy In Cleavage-baring Dress / Tiwa Savage Looking Sexy In Bum Short (photos) / Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by kayo80(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Checkout this picture of DJ Cuppy looking sexy in a pink mini skirt at South Place Hotel in London, yesterday. She has been hosting a weekly party there every Sunday in June, tagged, Cactus on the Roof. She DJ's and hosts the bash.

For those that don't know her, her real name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola. She is the daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2017/06/pic-dj-cuppy-looking-sexy-in-pink-mini.html

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by soberdrunk(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Money and status aside, she is just a regular looking girl next door', i dont reckon she will get a second look from me unless she opens her mouth and turns me on intellectually.......

3 Likes

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by braimeddy: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
She's pretty. The colour of her outfit matched her complexion

4 Likes

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by kayo80(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
braimeddy:
She's pretty. The colour of her outfit matched her complexion

Thank you for being honest.

1 Like

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by frankanyiks(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ok..seen

12 Likes

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by braimeddy: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
She's intellectually sound. Someone that has a master degree in music business. U can check her out on YouTube and hear her speak
soberdrunk:
Money and status aside, she is just a regular looking girl next door', i dont reckon she will get a second look from me unless she opens her mouth and turns me on intellectually.......

3 Likes

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by LesbianBoy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
soberdrunk:

And who are you again? angry

5 Likes

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by kayo80(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
frankanyiks:
Ok..seen

LMAO! This cartoon is really funny. Where did you get it?
Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by kayo80(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

And who are you again? angry

grin
Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
she is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by Mologi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
I dey one side oooo

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
she's cute tho. I love wot im seeing

1 Like

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

Even if she opens her mouth or rotten p-ussy & turns me on intellectually; our subsidy money that her thieving-oloriburuku father stole from Nigeria will always be ringing in my head like my 5am alarm. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2017
She's a cutie
Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by R3B3L(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Dunno why I've never found ds girl attractive.. she's just there tho..
Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
R3B3L:
Dunno why I've never found ds girl attractive.. she's just there tho..

Truly she's just a Plain Jane...nothing spectacular about her looks
Re: Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt by okdaddy393: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2017
braimeddy:
She's intellectually sound. Someone that has a master degree in music business. U can check her out on YouTube and hear her speak
master ko master nii

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why Otunba Mike Adenuga Shunned Peter Okoye’s Wedding*** The Real Sto / SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online / INSTRUMENTAL: Olamide - Poverty Die (prod By S Sonic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.