Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Bad Bank Charges. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad Bank Charges. (529 Views)

Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges / CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges / Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Bank Charges. by orisa37: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Union Bank Plc today debited my Account with the sum of NGN32 described as "SMS ALERT CHARGES".
I have never instructed, negotiated or asked for SMS to be sent to me in respect of my account. So the Bank doing this should stop this illegality henceforth and refund my money please.
Re: Bad Bank Charges. by NCANpatroller: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
orisa37:
Union Bank Plc today debited my Account with the sum of NGN32 described as "SMS ALERT CHARGES".
I have never instructed, negotiated or asked for SMS to be sent to me in respect of my account. So the Bank doing this should stop this illegality henceforth and refund my money please.

I'm sure you didn't read the terms and conditions of the bank accounts you ve
You just sign and ur account is open

Use "kolo" no bank charges
Re: Bad Bank Charges. by orisa37: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
The account has been open more than 40 years ago.
Re: Bad Bank Charges. by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerians sef... If you don't want to keep your money in the bank please open the soil and put your money inside...

Mchew!

When robbers go to steal cash in banks, do you even think for a second how they manage to repay back customers?

When the good gets going, nobody complains, but when the charges get coming, all hell let's loose.

Whether you like it or not, the bank is the safest place to keep your money... Take it or leave it.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Start Your Business If You Can't Take These 5 Steps / 2 In 1 Portable Electric-battery Sewing Machine With Free Delivery Nationwide! / Traders Left Stranded As Early Morning Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.