Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) (117270 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I know,I-m nt supporting her;I actually have no opinions regarding that matter. My ish is with the bastards stating that she deserves to be harrassed and shaming her.
Infact,I will go into work braless to test this
Oh my oh my. How I wish I work with you... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
eph12:

And what will you do when if suspended or sacked?
Strip naked in the office
It'd be really stupid to fire or suspend someone for not wearing a bra
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Lol. One of them definitely is. How was the Eid celebrations?
Oh. And the other one? What's up?

Frankly, the Eid been boring so far. Not in Lagos anymore, and my 10:40 is full of christians. You?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
All I can say is that you're making zero sense. Try again,compose a better sentence
it is because ur reasoning is poor so u won't see any meaning....

many of u female here think backward
....u just feel u can wear anything because it suit u not minding others feeling...very selfish feminist

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by basty: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?

Tahra Olosho or which one you be? What are we saying and what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
AHCB:
Oh. And the other one? What's up?

Frankly, the Eid been boring so far. Not in Lagos anymore, and my 10:40 is full of christians. You?
We're struggling with P's. I didn't even know yesterday was Eid till about noon when I turned on my phone,assumed twas gon be on the 27th or something. I did have a little fun tho
How's work?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
basty:

Tahra Olosho or which one you be? What are we saying and what are you saying?
Abeg i no be olosho angry
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by emonis88: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
NA by force to wear bra grin grin grin grin grin

all this agent of darknesss
as a lady she is to dress properly not wearing a bra to work? it can be said she is sexually harassing her male colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
She deserves the treatment. She allowed herself to be sexually harassed.

I'm sure her "Tips" must have been offensive.

Am not understanding.. Is there any law that states a woman must wear bra?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by delivryboy: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Coming from a girl? Wow. Is it a crime to wear what you want? If her boss didn't like it, theres a professional manner in which you address the issue. No body deserves to be sexually harrased, no matter what. Behave like a civilised human and mind your business. Is that hard to do? Its like people justifying rape because of skimpy dressing. Doesn't make sense.
Obviously you are not working, and you don't do anything that brings in money. If you do you would know that a place of work is a serious place and must be respected, all organizations have policies on almost everything including dressing and work place appearances, how you address colleagues and customers/vendors and so many other things too long to be listed. So if an employee goes against the company policy it is an offense to keep quiet and "mind your business" like you mentioned above. When you finally get a job, please respect your company policies, all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
delivryboy:

Obviously you are not working, and you don't do anything that brings in money. If you do you would know that a place of work is a serious place and must be respected, all organizations have policies on almost everything including dressing and work place appearances, how you address colleagues and customers/vendors and so many other things to long to be listed. So if an employee goes against the company policy it is an offense to keep quiet and "mind your business" like you mentioned above. When you finally get a job, please respect your company policies, all of them.
oh shut up. Please
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is because ur reasoning is poor so u won't see any meaning....

many of u female here think backward
....u just feel u can wear anything because it suit u not minding others feeling...very selfish feminist
LOL. You feel better now? You didn't try hard enough,I still don't understand you
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
We're struggling with P's. I didn't even know yesterday was Eid till about noon when I turned on my phone,assumed twas gon be on the 27th or something. I did have a little fun tho
How's work?
It'll be better, I know. Mama is one smart chic, you know.

Wow. shocked I wonder what took your mind away, aside work, that is. I'm glad you had fun.

Work is going on smoothly. I'm enjoying the town. Yours?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by loomer: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=Tahrah post=57863244]So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?[/quote

Make she no use that sexual harassment cover anything.

Who goes to work without bra or properly covering their breasts?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by delivryboy: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
oh shut up. Please
Continue slaying to work.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
So what if she didn't wear bra?Did she go topless?As for the people above me,are you trying to justify sexual harrasment?
Abeg shut that trap. If you come close to me braless i'm gonna handle the hell outa your boobs and nothings gonna happen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
StarPlayer:
Abeg shut that trap. If you come close to me braless i'm gonna handle the hell outa your boobs and nothings gonna happen
really?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by PDPGuy: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well, shame on her manager for suggesting that she should wear a bra, and firing her. As a fellow woman, she should have been more sympathetic to her former employee, and scolded her brother for uttering inappropriate statements to one of her employees.

I would have advised her to seek legal redress, but it's most likely that she was hired on an "at-will" basis i.e. her employer could fire her without "good cause". But if the employment contract provided that she could only be terminated in certain circumstances (except complaining of sexual harassment), then I believe she has a good case of wrongful termination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
really?
Yep
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by bidexmimi(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Must someone wear bra ni, I thought wearing bra is to make your breast firm and also give fitting to your cloth, Which should be more attractive than not wearing. So I cannot decide to wear singlet under my shirt and top again abi. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
AHCB:
It'll be better, I know. Mama is one smart chic, you know.

Wow. shocked I wonder what took your mind away, aside work, that is. I'm glad you had fun.

Work is going on smoothly. I'm enjoying the town. Yours?
Definitely work,thank God for the break.
Work's kinda bumpy,had to switch cities and it isn't funny.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
StarPlayer:
Yep
Then you should be ready to spend some time in prison.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
LOL. You feel better now? You didn't try hard enough,I still don't understand you
and which way did it go....d reasonable way ....So she was sacked for indecent dressing...

telling u., u cannt do whatever u like or wear whatever u like
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Tomtop1: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
..... for refusing to wear bra, that means she had been warned several times but refused to yield to warning, my advice for her is to dress braless and look for another job including to interview.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Definitely work,thank God for the break.
Work's kinda bumpy, had to switch cities and it isn't funny.
Oh.. didn't know. Where you at, currently. Nasa...? Or.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by bidexmimi(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
StarPlayer:

So having a singlet underneath your cloth without a bra is wrong? How about those that wear transparent cloth with colored bra? Are they not more attractive than having a singlet under. Also this is a public forum, you don't just tell someone to shut the trap bcoz her opinion differs from yours.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
PDPGuy:
Well, shame on her manager for suggesting that she should wear a bra, and firing her. As a fellow woman, she should have been more sympathetic to her former employee, and scolded her brother for uttering inappropriate statements to one of her employees.

I would have advised her to seek legal redress, but it's most likely that she was hired on an "at-will" basis i.e. her employer could fire her without "good cause". But if the employment contract provided that she could only be terminated in certain circumstances (except complaining of sexual harassment), then I believe she has a good case of wrongful termination.
Please can all you dummies read and understand what "intelligence" means
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
AHCB:
Oh.. didn't know. Where you at, currently. Nasa...? Or.
Akwa-Ibom. I'd be back soon enough tho
how's the heat?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by AHCB: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Akwa-Ibom. I'd be back soon enough tho
how's the heat?
Oh.. That's wonderful. The heat? It ain't hot where I am, it's almost chilly here.

You went to Akwa-Ibom to enjoy the scenery, right?
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Seriously? That's the best you can do? How does her nipples affect her capabilities? Some of you really did miss out on civilisation,and to think you called her stupid--I'm chuckling at the irony
plz. Just go out tomorrow without bra, flaunt your tips and come back to share ur experience with us..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Madam,as office work don stop now
U no go come hustle ur body solo grin grin
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) by Sobolexy2580: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who u epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.