Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Happy Eid-el-fitr From Anambra State Police Command (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Eid-el-fitr From Anambra State Police Command (pictures) (540 Views)

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid-el-fitr From Anambra State Police Command (pictures) by iblog: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
The commissioner of the police Anambra state command, CP ,Garba Baba, Umar, on behalf of the Officers and men of Anambra state police command wishes to extend his warm greetings to Muslim faithfuls in the state as they celebrate the eid-el-kabir.

source: https://plus.google.com/+ads4nairaNigeriaNo1adspace/posts/QeLbY1THPne

Re: Happy Eid-el-fitr From Anambra State Police Command (pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
pls out of the 35 states of Nigeria plus abuja, can any one tell me which of the state(s) is headed by an Igbo man? undecided
Re: Happy Eid-el-fitr From Anambra State Police Command (pictures) by haske7(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Imo State. Chris ezike

(1) (Reply)

Made For More / How Do Christians Explain The DNA Of Jesus Christ / Pls Help Me Out I Really Don't Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.