Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" (1248 Views)

Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / “I Love You Daddy” — Dbanj’s Son Tells Him On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by JNBoss: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
We all know Nigerian Musician, Runtown, is very wavy and creative. Well, we get to see where he got all those creativity from.

The "For Life" crooner shared a Whatsapp Convo he had with his mom, where she prompted him to change his name from Runtown to Runworld.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/runtowns-mother-tells-him-change-your.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44

Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Kellibae(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by liftedhigh: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Me I will change my name to runNairaland at least a land is a land....
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by auntysimbiat(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Run 4 ur life
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Macdawid(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
.....And Wizkid should also change his own to Wizmancheesy
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Evablizin(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lols mama is dreaming big for her son,GOD BLESS OUR WONDERFUL MAMAS OUT THERE
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agu

The only igbo artiste with true sauce

Unlike that yellow pawpaw Tekno singing "Jangbada Shangbada Olagbada" Nice beats but whack lyrics

Soundgod all the way!

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by 2dice01: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
neoShinto:
Agu

The only igbo artiste with true sauce

Unlike that yellow pawpaw Tekno singing "Jangbada Shangbada Olagbada" Nice beats but whack lyrics

Soundgod all the way!
funny all other igbo artiste are wack right

2face
Flavour
P square etc

Same yellow paw paw wey you old pass fit buy you and your buhari destiny still put jara on top

Rada rada oshi
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by wordbank(m): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols mama is dreaming big for his son,GOD BLESS OUR WONDERFUL MAMAS OUT THERE
His son abi
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2017
2dice01:
funny all other igbo artiste are wack right

2face
Liepods cannibals are not only grabbing people's lands, they're now grabbing children. Omenkalives comman see something grin 2Face is an idoma boy from Benue state. He's not Igbo.
Flavour
P square
You're a joker for thinking an Igbo village boy and noisemaker like Furavor is an artiste. Nigga spits on the mic with his yeye embarrassing igbotic accent grin And for P-Square, their sounds are obsolete and they've now switched to Yorùbá style. From Eje ajo to Away. Listen to that track away, the banging chorus was "Ileke l'oma jeya" grin Have you listened to KCee's latest track with Olamide? Oh dear, KCee don dey sing Fuji grin Ask Don Jazzy why he isn't signing your fellow liepods. Your sounds are too whack, music isn't all about blowing ekwe flute grin

2 Likes

Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Lol grin mothers are the best
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by praizephoto(m): 5:18am On Jun 27, 2017
mothers always rock
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by Evablizin(f): 5:28am On Jun 27, 2017
wordbank:
His son abi
lols her son rather.Thanks
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by crazyABO(m): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Tell me which mum doesn't want the best of her kids Joy of mother hood wink
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2017
cry my mum no dey whatsapp.... She's still busy in the hustle..
Can't wait to reach the point of self actualization and get that woman riding in an Acura ZDX monster ride!
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by TriumphJohnson(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Goals!!!!!!!

PissedOffWeed:
cry my mum no dey whatsapp.... She's still busy in the hustle..
Can't wait to reach the point of self actualization and get that woman riding in an Acura ZDX monster ride!
Re: Runtown's Mother Tells Him "Change Your Name To Runworld" by 2dice01: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
neoShinto:
Liepods cannibals are not only grabbing people's lands, they're now grabbing children. Omenkalives comman see something grin 2Face is an idoma boy from Benue state. He's not Igbo.
You're a joker for thinking an Igbo village boy and noisemaker like Furavor is an artiste. Nigga spits on the mic with his yeye embarrassing igbotic accent grin And for P-Square, their sounds are obsolete and they've now switched to Yorùbá style. From Eje ajo to Away. Listen to that track away, the banging chorus was "Ileke l'oma jeya" grin Have you listened to KCee's latest track with Olamide? Oh dear, KCee don dey sing Fuji grin Ask Don Jazzy why he isn't signing your fellow liepods. Your sounds are too whack, music isn't all about blowing ekwe flute grin
so run town is the best artiste in the nigeria abi

Ok you win grin

(1) (Reply)

See What This Nigerian Blogger Said To Fulo Adeboye On Her Birthday / Alaga Ibile Reminisce Acquires New Lexus SUV. / Chika Ike Takes A Pose With A Mclaren 570s Spider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.