Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Vacancies For Quality Control Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Quality Control Executives (2487 Views)

QAQC| Quality Assurance and Quality Control Training / Vacancy - Quality Control Officer (male) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Allstrasse: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
A food processing company seeks experienced Quality Control Executives.

B.Sc./H.N.D qualified candidates with experience in a food and beverage companies are required to fill the position of Quality Control executives in a Food Processing company.

Candidates without the above-stated qualifications but with in-depth professional training or cognate experience in food and beverage especially a bakery/snacks/confectionery set-up will be considered for his role.

Kindly forward your resume to smartjobs2015@gmail.com

You must indicate Quality Control as the subject of your mail. Submissions without this indication will not be opened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Allstrasse: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Position still available.
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by agamevu: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2017
location please
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by hizzylife(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am interested but I don't have experience. Can I still apply? I need opportunities like this to learn.

Please reply me.
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Allstrasse: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
hizzylife:
I am interested but I don't have experience. Can I still apply? I need opportunities like this to learn.

Please reply me.

Yes please, Send in your C.V aand in the subject kindly state clearly; Trainee Quality ControlExecutive
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by hizzylife(f): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Allstrasse:

Yes please, Send in your C.V aand in the subject kindly state clearly; Trainee Quality ControlExecutive

Thanks. I will.
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by OluchiDelly: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
agamevu:
location please
Allstrasse:
Position still available.

Attend to @agamevu. The question is very necessary. It helps applicants make their choice. What if it's in sambisa ?
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Spetzzy7(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by achimugu18: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Allstrasse:

A food processing company seeks experienced Quality Control Executives.

B.Sc./H.N.D qualified candidates with experience in a food and beverage companies are required to fill the position of Quality Control executives in a Food Processing company.

Candidates without the above-stated qualifications but with in-depth professional training or cognate experience in food and beverage especially a bakery/snacks/confectionery set-up will be considered for his role.

Kindly forward your resume to smartjobs2015@gmail.com

You must indicate Quality Control as the subject of your mail. Submissions without this indication will not be opened.

Pls tried sending you Pm but not working. Help send it to me want to ask you something
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by monabass: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Allstrasse:

thanks, I just sent mine
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by toygod2: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wait, whether the company noh get name at OP?
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by toygod2: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
I suspect foul play, this one that the poster is not responding to crucial questions asked earlier.
One needs to be very careful, OP
What discipline do you require, Where's the location & name of ur company?
How many people & How much are you willing to pay?

Answer if you want us to apply
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Dollypie20(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
The company name pls?
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Allstrasse: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
toygod2:
I suspect foul play, this one that the poster is not responding to crucial questions asked earlier.
One needs to be very careful, OP
What discipline do you require, Where's the location & name of ur company?
How many people & How much are you willing to pay?

Answer if you want us to apply

Please apply I beg you.

It is imperative that you apply. Should your warped sense of reasoning be considered for shortlisting and your and your obvious lack of confidence is pathetic enough to persuade the panel and you are employed I will be drawing from your salary.

I hope you condescend to apply.

To think that this is the kind of brain that will be employed by a progressive company!
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Allstrasse: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Dollypie20:
The company name pls?

The company has no name. It is trying to set up in Nigeria after landing safely on earth from planet Mars.

You may wish to suggest a name for them to use but in the meantime please dont apply, kindly await the publication of their name in the national dailies.
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Dollypie20(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Allstrasse:

The company has no name. It is trying to set up in Nigeria after landing safely on earth from planet Mars.

You may wish to suggest a name for them to use but in the meantime please dont apply, kindly await the publication of their name in the national dailies.

See ur life, so sorry for u. This shows how dump u are. If one has to submit a cv with a cover letter, won't d company name be included? I only asked a simple question, but seems d company in question doesn't exist after all. cheesy
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by toygod2: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Awwwwn! bros ALLSTRASSE, Noh be fight nau and you don quickly vex.
You don't know me, I don't know you either and this is Nigeria hence one needs to make enquiries.
Most especially, what the other lady asked was just 'LOCATION' and you just lashed out on her.
Maybe my questions were too much but then, the information put up there isn't enough.
I ll like to apply like you said but you didn't even puy the discipline you guys require and even the deadline for applications.
Biko, easy ooo grin
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by damzy88: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2017
Spetzzy7:
Please I need workforce past questions. I already pmd you. Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Spetzzy7(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
damzy88:
Please I need workforce past questions. I already pmd you. Thanks

Send your email
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by damzy88: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Spetzzy7:

Send your email
igoke91@gmail.com. Specially for Nigerian Breweries. Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by Spetzzy7(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
damzy88:

Will send by 12 am
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by toygod2: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
damzy88:

Please, Extend the good tidings to me toooooo
atinukeidowu26@yahoo.com
That is my mail... God bless
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by damzy88: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Spetzzy7:

Will send by 12 am
Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Quality Control Executives by toygod2: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2017
damzy88:
Thanks

Madam, send to me too please .
MAIL IS atinukeidowu26@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! / Contact Centre Interview With Workforce Group / British Council Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.