Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! (2493 Views)

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / Npower Corruption / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by boay(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
CORRUPTION ALERT!
Npower beneficiaries in Zuru Local Government Area of Kebbi state are being forced to pay a sum of NGN100 before they can be given their deployment letters. There are about 890 beneficiaries in the local government. 890x100=89,000. The beneficiaries are currently collecting their deployment letters with a sum of NGN100 because the deadline for the upload of deployment letters is Friday 10th. The issuance of deployment letters started today 8/8/2018 around 12noon. I am an eye witness and a beneficiary. I left the venue because I don't want to pay

Moderator, move to front page.....
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by Buhari2019: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
boay:
CORRUPTION ALERT!
Npower beneficiaries in Zuru Local Government Area of Kebbi state are being forced to pay a sum of NGN100 before they can be given their deployment letters. There are about 890 beneficiaries in the local government. 890x100=89,000. The beneficiaries are currently collecting their deployment letters with a sum of NGN100 because the deadline for the upload of deployment letters is Friday 10th. The issuance of deployment letters started today 8/8/2018 around 12noon. I am an eye witness and a beneficiary. I left the venue because I don't want to pay

npowerng
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by lanrexdo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
that is nigeria for you.
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by DrTims(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Still trying to upload since yesterday. Still not going through undecided
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by smithclito: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
what is 100 naira ? did they not use money to print the paper. I know r likes . shouting over 100 naira .is it up to r transport to the place ?

2 Likes

Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by sunbilor(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
smithclito:
what is 100 naira ? did they not use money to print the paper. I know r likes . shouting over 100 naira .is it up to r transport to the place ?
Who is they? Are you one of 'them'?

1 Like

Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by godfrey01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
100 my brother, pls pay, may be the local govt could not provide for the printing and other administrative charges.. may the letter has the name s off applicants typed already and it coould also be a coloured lettter like that of plateau state. if it meets all this criteria pay, but if applicant names are hand written, run for yoy life. ...

1 Like

Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by Majeola: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
smithclito:
grin grin grin
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by Dreamkiller: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
if you were told to go and collect it from the state capital and the transport fare was 1500 wouldn't you go? the person paid transport to go and get it too.

3 Likes

Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by jamesbridget13(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't think paying N100 is bad. Remember Npower that is saying don't pay anybody money did not bring d letters to them. These people used their own letter headed papers n typed ur deployment letter themselves. So N100 is not too much to pay. In my end here they charged beneficiaries N300 each.

My brother rush go collect ur letter tomorrow to avoid stories that touches d heart

1 Like

Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by Sostix: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
smithclito:

Can we just call a spade a spade? Corruption exist in all the corridors. If I may ask are we expected to pay 500 naira for ID card?
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by jbtobsyn(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sostix:

Can we just call a spade a spade? Corruption exist in all the corridors. If I may ask are we expected to pay 500 naira for ID card?
Tell them o because it is people like them who sees corruption as normal thing.
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 09, 2018
you guys are just lucky,some are paying 1k in imo state
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by hi3: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2018
boay:
CORRUPTION ALERT!

common N100.....go and pay jare, stingy thing

1 Like

Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by iyrojc(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Here in Aba North, it is N500.00. If we were asked to pay N100, it would have been better.

boay:
CORRUPTION ALERT!

Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by Desmondgold: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Here in Akure south I paid 500 before they gave me the deployment letter. To be frank and sincere, 500 is too much.
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by jacklineogeline: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Abuja here is free I did not pay any money to get my deployment letter,plus I uploaded quickly without stress
Re: Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! by HarryJinkai: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2018
keep quite! we that paid 500# nko��

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Job For Flight Booking Officer At Airwell Travels / Visineer Nigeria,oando Is Recruiting / Graduate Trainees,etc Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.