Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

DeletedDeleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DeletedDeleted (387 Views)

Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? / Why Doesn't God Answer Mankind Like Earthly Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DeletedDeleted by Ilekokonit: 2:29am On Jun 27, 2017
DeletedDeleted
Re: DeletedDeleted by Gentlevin: 2:47am On Jun 27, 2017
@op. U need to study d bible more deeply so as to know why its like DAT or u end up blaiming God for all ur mistakes. And u will still be d one DAT get hurt. Now go and read job chapter 1 and 2 and follow d conversation between Satan and God concerning job and u will know.
Re: DeletedDeleted by felixomor: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2017
God speaks clearly.
You can be deaf to Him and not know.
Re: DeletedDeleted by microjoystick: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2017
felixomor:
God speaks clearly.
Has God spoken to u if he has den can u tell us wat he said....Plis reply thank u

1 Like

Re: DeletedDeleted by sonofluc1fer: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
felixomor:

grin grin
Re: DeletedDeleted by Hier(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Ilekokonit:
God Supposedly knows our hearts desires and our immediate urgent needs and when we think in our human knowledge that we are embarking on a noble but eventually fruitless endeavour, this supposedly all knowing "omniscient"

Sure God does knows our heart desires and our innermost thoughts. But do you know what Judgement day is all about, its a time when the time the devil has over mankind, which was the reason Jesus came, which was also, a by product of mans incomplete creation brought about by the death that came on man via the fall. God said, the day you eat, you die, man ate and sin came into the world, so any hardship or fact that makes us feel God is not meeting up to standard is because we are dead in our natural state and need to fight hard to come out.

Ilekokonit:
God watches us as we embark on fruitless journeys / endeavours and you thinking that you have Gods approval because you have peace and drive in your spirit will pursue the task with resulting calamitous losses.

Concerning peace, anyone can get that anywhere, not from God alone,
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

bros, flesh can give you peace, the booz of the world can give you presumable peace, ehnnn ehnn

Ilekokonit:
Does or Did God ever exist in the first place
Sure God exists

Ilekokonit:
Is God Dead
No, God is very much wanting and expecting that you change yourself, the devil is doing everything to make sure you think God is dead, how, by not making you develop intimacy with God, and understanding your authority as a Believer.

Ilekokonit:
Is God a Sadist ??
God is not a sadist, the devil is the one making you feel God is a sadist

Ilekokonit:
Or is he just a concocted fairy tale made up by people /scammers / charlatans who wanted a way to control and scam masses of people ?

(1) (Reply)

Work It Out: Bible As A Miracle !!! / Sexually Selfish And Primitive Gods / Love, A Duty Beyond Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.