Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo (36481 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by oluwatoba400: 5:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Obafemi Martins and his babymama have been an item for about three years now and have a son together. She shared the photo above and in the comment section, Obafemi described her as his everything.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/loved-up-photo-of-obafemi-martins-and-his-babymama-abigail-barwuah/

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by crazyABO(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Ogaooo obafemi at ur age u too never settle down na baby mama league u self dey play angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by praizephoto(m): 6:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by phenase(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
You too dey do babymama
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by segebase(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2017
obagoal baba
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Henrodah(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Make balotelli catch u dey kiss he sis like that.

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Just another BABYMAMA

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by rattlesnake(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Judgement day
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by auntysimbiat(f): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
NICE
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by xolocious(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
the op that posted this shit, receive sense into your brain.
so topics don finish abi, nah this trash u see. The rate at which werey dey grow for Nairaland ehnnnnn...
Nah only God go fit help them.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by akphrat(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Oba goal baba goal.
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Dopeyomi(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Na wa o

See tongue..

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by whitebeard(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:
Just another BABYMAMA
a tell u.the matter don tire me

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by nototribalist: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Afonjas and dropping bastarrds everywhere is like wild dogs, Why?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Funjosh(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Everest1989(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
The youraba and babe mama of a thing are like lie and liar Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
So martins is still with this babe after all these years? Make him marry am now ahn ahn! angry
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by stinggy(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
crazyABO:
Ogaooo obafemi at ur age u too never settle down na baby mama league u self dey play angry
And so? Who are you to tell him how best to live his life?

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Goygout: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by twentyk(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2017
I WANT TO HAVE MONEY.....I HAVE TO HAVE MONEY....THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT....KIN SHA TI LOWO....ANY HOW ANY HOW
BUILD HOUSE FOR MY MAMA.....BUY MOTOR FOR MY MAMA....ELEVATE ANYBODY I CALL MY BROTHER....PUT MY LIL SISTER ON MAAAAAD TRIPS.....YEAH I HAVE TO HAVE MONEY......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by thunderbabs: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2017
He geh baby mama, he no geh wife, he is living his life and enjoying it.

Live urs.....get ursef a wife if u dnt cherish baby mamas undecided

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by benygona(f): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2017
This Is crazy Mehn
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by davodyguy: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas and dropping bastarrds everywhere is like wild dogs

Pathetic phool

Still better than Evans and the drug traffickers in Asia

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Abalado(f): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2017
see him tongue like my dog own, ode......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2017
C mumu ppl...mtcheeeew
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
So martins is still with this babe after all these years? Make him marry am now ahn ahn! angry
wat difference does it make. he don enjoy all there is marriage can offer hin na. atleast d gal no go fit share half of his fortune is dey divorce later
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Love tintin
Na wa o grin

Unemployed and without Cash? Start earning fast:

https://www.angelbulksms.com/free-bulk-sms-referral
Re: Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo by pamcode(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Henrodah:
Make balotelli catch u dey kiss he sis like that.
Is that ballotelli sister or another lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.