Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio (1713 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair. / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by pzphoto(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017

The rapper show off his uncompleted world
class studio in his new Instagram post.

In his
word he said its like a dream come true
having a studio like that when it is done.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/rapper-yung6ix-show-off-his-uncompleted.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2017
What of "World school studio"?
FTC??
I dedicate this to my lost earphone, She was the best companion I had for a year....wherever you are, just know that no girl will receive half the love I gave to you dear.... Adieu my bambi earphone.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by segebase(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2017
where d mansion

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by GoggleB(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Patiently waiting for the world class look.
Anyways congrats
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by UGLEEBOI: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2017
angry OP! now tell me...
Where's the world class studio??

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin OP where d studio and mansion??
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Show Off His Uncompleted World Class Studio by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Instead of you to wait till its complete before announcing it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wo ! Meet Angela, The Hot And Curvy Female Blogger And Instagram Star (photos) / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares New Pictures On Instagram / Davido Signs New DJ "DJ Cool" Ahead Of Late DJ Olu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.