Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts (58011 Views)

Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Amagite(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian singer, Wizkid is gradually coming out of his shell and embracing fatherhood, just like his friend and colleague, Davido.

The father of 3 who shared adorable photos of his 3rd son, Zion, who seems to be his favorite, has now shared photos of his first son Boluwatife and his 2nd son, King Ayo.

Davido reacted to the photos writing; “NOTHING BEATS FATHERHOOD!!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/nothing-beats-fatherhood-davido-reacts-wizkid-continues-share-photos-sons.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by MhizzAJ(f): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2018
So this small boy already has 3 kids from 3 different women

Men sef undecided

Women are really trying...some just open their legs wide like pliers for anything to enter inside

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Davido inspired Wizkid to be a better Father...before, he simply didn't care much about his kids unlike Davido that was/is always there for his children

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by nrexzy: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Some senseless fans over to u

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by sett1ngz: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Wizkid fathering males while davido keep fathering females. Partnership

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Men sef undecided

I wee like to have a kid with you angry

34 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by chriskosherbal(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Well inasmuch as is not adviceable to have children outside wedlock ....I must give it to these guyz who own up and took responsibility for thier actions....

Indeed they are real fathers. grin

Not some individuals who are after putting these ladies in family way and deny it or pack thier load and run away .. cheesy

To those kids out there who were born outside wedlock or were denied by either the father or mother ..this is for you " there can be illegitimate marriage or no marriage at all but there can never be an illegitimate child" all children weather born outside wedlock or not are gift from the Almighty God.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by donstan18: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Indeed they are real fathers. grin
A real father should father a FAMILY .

32 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2018
See as Wizkid dey like rope wey wan cut...

Meet this 7yrs old girls suffering from breast cancer- https://joelsblog.com.ng/breast-pain-8-common-causes-of-pain-in-the-breast/

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by NwaAmaikpe: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

Confuser shameless perverts.

Having a baby outside wedlock isn't fatherhood; it is gross irresponsibility.
A responsible man won't have allowed the illegitimate kids be birthed.

Fatherhood is about responsibility.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by hotpepe: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Father of many nations.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Flexherbal(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Children are the joy of every parent!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by CuriousMynd: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2018
It pays to be a celebrity.

Imagine just that and it becomes news

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Nwakannaya1: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Should I start frying Petrol?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by allanphash7(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Have you ever of of Raheem Sterling?

If no then ask me

Let me even tell you

Hes a Manchester city winger and also had 3kids from 2 women and hes just 22

So not ing is wrong ma'am
MhizzAJ:

Men sef undecided
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by oPPOSEE: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2018
It beats my imagination how bastards re celebrated.

Jon snow is a bastard son of Ned stark.

If you like call him Aegon.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by banjeezay(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2018
monday morning, mke I find something do abeg. anybody with a PS2 that i can sell?
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by nairavsdollars(f): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Competing with kids like Messi and CR7
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by agabaI23(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Men sef undecided

Women are really trying...some just open their legs wide like pliers for anything to enter inside
Some younger women and women of same range would have upto 10 if not for D&C and misoprostol. wink
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Men sef undecided

Why are u always on every thread?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by nairavsdollars(f): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2018
She is the face of nairaland

abiodunalasa:

Why are u always on every thread?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2018
oPPOSEE:
It beats my imagination how bastards re celebrated.

Jon snow is a bastard son of Ned stark.

If you like call him Aegon.

Whats this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Fideo(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Men sef undecided

you get sense so? dis one small? chai! the bad weather in Nigeria don affect your thinking faculty, just check Raheem sterling, old woman it's not until you start walk with your third leg(stick) before you can start giving birth once you have the money and the maturity/grace to take good care of them you are good to go. #Receive change of idea/thinking in Jesus name.
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by jashar(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Hmm....

Fatherhood or Impregnator?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Men sef undecided

Who see this rubbish wen you type nw go think say you be Better gurl nt knwing say ur pussy dn wide anyhw @dos gurls bet pass u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by kriss27(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Men sef undecided

Hi, do you stay in AJ ?
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
She is the face of nairaland

Lol grin grin

You mean that painted face on her profile ?
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by seunak2016: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2018
make their pikin marry each other nau, na so governor pikin dey marry demself

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by pweshdodo(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
It's not special.... I am turning 18 this year and I have 3kids(2boys,1girl) and am proud of them cool
Though am an upcoming artist too but still, I take care of them very well cos I have the money...
Watchout for my single:mayana-super woman(I need a producer for the track) pls

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Who see this rubbish wen you type nw go think say you be Better gurl nt knwing say ur pussy dn wide anyhw @dos gurls bet pass u

shocked

Shey u don do am before ni ?

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts by oPPOSEE: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Whats this one saying undecided
lasa fever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Mercy Aigbe's 1998 UNILAG Throwback / Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.