Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe (585 Views)

HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out / Alibaba Shades Actor Enyinna Nwigwe In New Picture / Akon And Enyinna Nwigwe Shooting New Movies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe by Calismart(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Actor Enyinna Nwigwe,one of the finest actors in Nollywood on recent interview with Latasha Ngwube on Hot Topics disclosed that he's had messages from women he's never met
before telling him they are pregnant for him.

According to him, there are deluded people all over the internet.
"I have had messages of people who are pregnant, people that I have not met before, people I have not met before literally. There are people that are
deluded completely. I get messages like that. I know myself. I am not reckless. I
don't go foolhardy. We have crazy people now. Social media has worsened things"he said

Re: 'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Genevive Nnaji said she is also pregnant for me... I dont know how. Bla bla bla...

All na wash abeg.
Re: 'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe by cruzita(f): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
I no know am

wey d women bring them to nairaland
Re: 'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe by Evablizin(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Ok,this one follow for news ke,chai

Re: 'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe by praizephoto(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
where r they
Re: 'unknown Ladies Says That They Are Pregnant For Me'- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Who is this guy?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Styles And Designs: 2017 Beautiful Gowns For You / How Legendary Yoruba Writer And Actor, Adebayo Faleti Died / Chidimma Okeke Tells How She Got Over The Trauma Of Her Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.