Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 (4504 Views)

Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
The 2017 N-power online Job recruitment exercise now enters its final 2 weeks application nationwide as over 1.1 million applicants jostle for the remaining 300,000 spaces reserved for the intake of more unemployed youths into the volunteer’s scheme of N-power. Here I will like to tell you on few things to do so as to get your names shortlisted for the N-power job recruitment assessment test coming soon. They will be outline and explain below so as to aid you in getting selected for the online assessment examination schedule immediately the registration ends by July 13, 2017.

Things to do so as to be selected for the N-Power Online Job Recruitment for 2017
As the 2017 online registration is ongoing , it is best we all learn from the mistake of many candidates who applied last year and were not shortlisted and some who were shortlisted and are having issues like unmatched BVN, Unmatched names, blank payment history, Non-payment of monthly stipends, etc. this was as a result of their initial errors during their online registration and here am going to outline few things you should do so as to get shortlisted.
Some of the things can be outline below;
• LET YOUR FULL NAMES TALLY WITH YOUR BVN ACCOUNT NAMES
As you begin the online registration, please make sure to spell out your names clearly. The names you want to use should be the one that appears on your bank account details and make sure they tally with what is on your bank BVN. If you have three names, let the names correspond with that of the bank and vice versa. Don’t use two names in the N-Power Registration, while your bank account name is just two. What matters here are similarities.
• BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE
This will come as a surprise to many but the truth is that don’t use a salary account to submit your application. Infact if you are already employ, the BVN will indicate you are being paid monthly. So for you to be shortlisted, make sure you use a bank account link to a BVN that has low amount in it.

• BE A GRADUATE
You must be a graduate from a recognize institution in the country. The current N-Power application is for graduates only but the non-graduate scheme will start by July, 2017. So to be shortlisted, you will need to be a graduate.
• DON’T PAY ANYONE TO BE SHORTLISTED
As the recruitment exercise goes on, please don’t fall victim to pay anyone to be shortlisted. Infact, the scheme is a transparent one that will follow a policy of merit and diligent
• DON’T REGISTER TWICE
For you to get shortlisted it is best you don’t get involve in double registration. The moment you involve yourself in double registration, your application becomes invalid and you will not be shortlisted. You will be disqualified.
• CORRECT FORM OF COMMUNICATION -EMAILS, PHONE NUMBER
For you to be shortlisted, it is best you will to fill in your current means of communication that are functional and which can be use to reach you. You will be asked to fill in a correct form of contact or communication. This can either be your email address or phone number. Please make sure you filled in the correct email address and phone number. Fill in only one you know can be used to reach you at all times.

• YOUR N-POWER REFERENCE NUMBER
For you to be shortlisted, you will need to have an N-Power Reference Number so as to be shortlisted. This will be used in all future correspondence between you and N-Power. At the end of the registration, make sure you print out the last page that will be shown to you immediately you click submit. This will generate your N-Power Reference Number. Keep it in a safe place.
Lastly please ensure you carefully start your online registration and get an N-Power Reference number which you can print out for future purpose. Remember that the N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power will address the challenges of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skill acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
Some of you who will be shortlisted and employed in the N-Power Volunteer scheme will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.

SOURCE: How to be shortlisted for N-Power 2017/www.valentine202.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by fohlarp: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thx very much.after my ref.no.given to me av not gotten any reply frm dem.do I need to dn anythg agn after d ref.no has been genrtd.pls wot next,my BVN tallies with my name pls no error.pls reply ASAP
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by DJEhimond(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
fohlarp:
Thx very much.after my ref.no.given to me av not gotten any reply frm dem.do I need to dn anythg agn after d ref.no has been genrtd.pls wot next,my BVN tallies with my name pls no error.pls reply ASAP
You need not do anything. Just keep your ref. no safe

1 Like

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by DJEhimond(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
You forgot to add that one needs to have at least one of the computer skills being requested for.

1 Like

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by espionage48(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
which one is Valentine.com eh
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by xeems(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Plz i used two names for my bank acct and bvn...hope am safe for registration palz
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by fapfam(f): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
please what type of questions should we be expecting. thanks
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by etech102(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
I lost my npower reference number how do I retrieve it please
valentineuwakwe:
The 2017 N-power online Job recruitment exercise now enters its final 2 weeks application nationwide as over 1.1 million applicants jostle for the remaining 300,000 spaces reserved for the intake of more unemployed youths into the volunteer’s scheme of N-power. Here I will like to tell you on few things to do so as to get your names shortlisted for the N-power job recruitment assessment test coming soon. They will be outline and explain below so as to aid you in getting selected for the online assessment examination schedule immediately the registration ends by July 13, 2017.

Things to do so as to be selected for the N-Power Online Job Recruitment for 2017
As the 2017 online registration is ongoing , it is best we all learn from the mistake of many candidates who applied last year and were not shortlisted and some who were shortlisted and are having issues like unmatched BVN, Unmatched names, blank payment history, Non-payment of monthly stipends, etc. this was as a result of their initial errors during their online registration and here am going to outline few things you should do so as to get shortlisted.
As you begin the online registration, please make sure to spell out your names clearly. The names you want to use should be the one that appears on your bank account details and make sure they tally with what is on your bank BVN. If you have three names, let the names correspond with that of the bank and vice versa. Don’t use two names in the N-Power Registration, while your bank account name is just two. What matters here are similarities.
• BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE
This will come as a surprise to many but the truth is that don’t use a salary account to submit your application. Infact if you are already employ, the BVN will indicate you are being paid monthly. So for you to be shortlisted, make sure you use a bank account link to a BVN that has low amount in it.

• BE A GRADUATE
You must be a graduate from a recognize institution in the country. The current N-Power application is for graduates only but the non-graduate scheme will start by July, 2017. So to be shortlisted, you will need to be a graduate.
As the recruitment exercise goes on, please don’t fall victim to pay anyone to be shortlisted. Infact, the scheme is a transparent one that will follow a policy of merit and diligent
• DON’T REGISTER TWICE
For you to get shortlisted it is best you don’t get involve in double registration. The moment you involve yourself in double registration, your application becomes invalid and you will not be shortlisted. You will be disqualified.
For you to be shortlisted, it is best you will to fill in your current means of communication that are functional and which can be use to reach you. You will be asked to fill in a correct form of contact or communication. This can either be your email address or phone number. Please make sure you filled in the correct email address and phone number. Fill in only one you know can be used to reach you at all times.

For you to be shortlisted, you will need to have an N-Power Reference Number so as to be shortlisted. This will be used in all future correspondence between you and N-Power. At the end of the registration, make sure you print out the last page that will be shown to you immediately you click submit. This will generate your N-Power Reference Number. Keep it in a safe place.
Lastly please ensure you carefully start your online registration and get an N-Power Reference number which you can print out for future purpose. Remember that the N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power will address the challenges of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skill acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
Some of you who will be shortlisted and employed in the N-Power Volunteer scheme will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by Unseen(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
DJEhimond:
You forgot to add that one needs to have at least one of the computer skills being requested for.

Which of the listed computer skills is essential in teaching?

2 Likes

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by Ginmec(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Can one apply for two different programs on npower? For instance, can I apply for teaching and also apply for tax? Pls, I need answer. Thanks.
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
@Ginmec..you cant apply for two different prog on the Npower scheme...your BVN is unique and will detect any double application.....carefully select the one you like and apply for it....

1 Like

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by Larryconnect: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Do you know you can invest 10k and make 890,000
Within a space of one month
For information kindly chat me on whatsapp with the number on my signature
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by undefeated(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
please can one edit or change field? let's say from teaching to agro after submitting
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by Tsam1959(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2017
xeems:
Plz i used two names for my bank acct and BVN...hope am safe for registration palz
Yes, You don't have any issue has long as the names tallies with the once on your certificate
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by Tsam1959(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Ginmec:
Can one apply for two different programs on npower? For instance, can I apply for teaching and also apply for tax? Pls, I need answer. Thanks.
No sir .. You can only apply for one program

1 Like

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by Chenemite(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
etech102:
I lost my npower reference number how do I retrieve it please
please must we print the reference no out?I only copied my own out.

1 Like

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by femi4: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
DJEhimond:
Super lie

1 Like

Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by wandeykul(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chenemite:
please must we print the reference no out?I only copied my own out.
same here
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by bendutch(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
I misplaced my reference number. Please how do I get it. Thanks
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by U1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

• BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE

• BE A GRADUATE
• DON’T REGISTER TWICE

The possibility of BVN being used to check account balance is one of the things I have paid particular attention to. Your suggestion to use one linked to an account with low balance will likely not make any difference. A person can only have a single BVN, no?
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by chyegems(f): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2017
U1:

The possibility of BVN being used to check account balance is one of the things I have paid particular attention to. Your suggestion to use one linked to an account with low balance will likely not make any difference. A person can only have a single BVN, no?
u are right
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by busaris: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
please I want to do my test but I can't enter my portal,please those that have done the text should guide.
Re: 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 by Young93(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
I applied the first day the postal was open and I uploaded my passport and even wrote an online test.. but the site was later change.. sud I reapply?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date And Venue 2022 Exercise / Vacancy From Solnigeria / Shell Stip Aptitude Test Result Of August Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.