Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. (989 Views)

Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life / Jamb Wants To Frustrate Us. / Help:jamb Have Not Sent Me My Exam Center Till Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. by DrClemzzY(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Goodafternoon Nlanders, i am disturbed because am to rewrite the JAMB UTME exams on saturday but i have not gotten any details about my exam centre or time. And saturday is just four days from now.
What do i do?

C.c. Lalasticlala
Myndd44
Re: Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. by krizblak(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
DrClemzzY:
Goodafternoon Nlanders, i am disturbed because am to rewrite the JAMB UTME exams on saturday but i have not gotten any details about my exam centre or time. And saturday is just four days from now.
What do i do?

C.c. Lalasticlala
Myndd44

log in your email account details that you used to sign up with jamb in the jamb site. Then you might see a msg box in the site if yours has been sent. Or better still type on google latest jamb news, then wen it opens you will see a website myshool.com.ng get in there. You will see different news concerning jamb click on the one your after, then follow the instructions. Hope this helps.
Re: Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. by DrClemzzY(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2017
krizblak:

log in your email account details that you used to sign up with jamb in the jamb site. Then you might see a msg box in the site if yours has been sent. Or better still type on google latest jamb news, then wen it opens you will see a website myshool.com.ng get in there. You will see different news concerning jamb click on the one your after, then follow the instructions. Hope this helps.
i've done that, nothing.
Re: Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Same here.. Hv nt seen anitine
Re: Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
DrClemzzY:
What do i do?

C.c. Lalasticlala
Myndd44
shot! Saw mine thix afternoon cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Most Corrupt Lieutenant Of A Corrupt General In Auchi Poly (engr. Isah) / What You Should Do Before JUPEB Result / Nigerian Teachers Professional Qualifying Examination - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.