Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life (1430 Views)

SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane / Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by disturbedsoul: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jamb have successfully made me cry like I haven't done in a very long time. My heart is very heavy as I type this. Infact I should not lie I'm still crying. I'm in my 20's already. Done with OND in one of the federal Poly's. I wrote jamb last week and the jamb exam was just few days after my final OND paper. There was no time to really prepare cos I was still running after project stuffs. I started reading for the jamb quite late. I could not finish reading Independence too. I wrote the exam did well but I didn't do chemistry well. I've forgotten almost everything about that subject. Finished secondary school some five years ago. Checked my result and I got 198. Chemistry bleeped me up. I passed every other subject. I could feel tears drop from my face. I've never been that sad in a long while. I can't go to a proper uni with that score and going back to poly is not an option. In fact never an option. I'm very down atm. Like just two marks to get to 200 and jamb couldn't give me. I chose Unilag and their cutoff is always 200. If jamb can just give me that 2 marks I know the post jamb is just maths, English, general paper. It's holy anger I'll use to scatter it. Is there anybody here that is working in jamb office or that knows anybody there. They should please just give me that 2 marks. I'm not getting younger again. Some of my mates are already serving.
I just want to pour out my heart��� Just 2 marks jamb 2 marks. I can't wait at home again. My younger ones have caught up with me.
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eyaa. Why not go back for HND
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by disturbedsoul: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
dondemex:
Eyaa. Why not go back for HND
HND is never an option. Cc : lalasticlacla coman help me o
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
disturbedsoul:
HND is never an option. Cc : lalasticlacla coman help me o
Alright, best of luck
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
disturbedsoul:
Jamb have successfully made me cry like I haven't done in a very long time. My heart is very heavy as I type this. Infact I should not lie I'm still crying. I'm in my 20's already. Done with OND in one of the federal Poly's. I wrote jamb last week and
I just want to pour out my heart��� Just 2 marks jamb 2 marks. I can't wait at home again. My younger ones have caught up with me.
As serious as this issue is, it's still funny at the same time,
Well, JAMB can't add any Mark to your score sir not even 1 mark.

I'll advised you pick a Direct Entry form as soon as possible before it's closes.
By so doing you can still try your luck
There's Always hope.

I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by LibertyRep: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
I cannot but empathise with you.

But obviously, you didn't prepare well for the examination despite the fact that you knew what was at stake.

Don't fall a victim of those jamb upgrade merchants, please.

.. and don't you be tempted to consider going back for HND, any Uni at all, even a state university, in the remote northern state is better.

My 2 cent.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by LibertyRep: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2018

But obviously, you didn't prepare well for the examination despite the fact that you knew what was at stake.

.. and don't you be tempted to consider going back for HND, any Uni at all, even a state university, in the remote northern state is better.

My 2 cent.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by KendrickAyomide: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
you Must b a Joker if u think JAMB will add 1 mark for you. they will gladly deduct
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by damtan(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Even if JAMB had added 2 marks and made your score 200, except you've got long legs or perform exceptionally well in P.UTME, you may yet not be admitted into UNILAG.
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by disturbedsoul: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ajet001:

As serious as this issue is, it's still funny at the same time,
Well, JAMB can't add any Mark to your score sir not even 1 mark.

I'll advised you pick a Direct Entry form as soon as possible before it's closes.
By so doing you can still try your luck
There's Always hope.

I wish you the very best
They can add mark. They reduced the mark of a friend of mine. I'm changing to another course entirely. And DE is just Too competitive. Thanks
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by disturbedsoul: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
damtan:
Even if JAMB had added 2 marks and made your score 200, except you've got long legs or perform exceptionally well in P.UTME, you may yet not be admitted into UNILAG.
Leave that one. They should give me the two mark and I'll show you my admission letter when the time comes
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by disturbedsoul: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
you Must b a Joker if u think JAMB will add 1 mark for you. they will gladly deduct
They deducted my friends mark.
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by disturbedsoul: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
LibertyRep:

My 2 cent.
I finished my last ND paper that same week. There was no time at all. The little time I had I used it to cover what I could cover. HND is never an option. That's why I took jamb even after wasting 3 years just to get ND. But shey nobody here have Prof Oloyede number ni
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by Ebuka007: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Don't worry u are not the only one, am done with school 7years ago am not even in level 50 talk more of getting admission to school of my choice.
so relax
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by alex81(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Try Considering HND bro, there's no discrimination b/w HND & BSC in d labour market.

But if u must insist on university, den go for a change of course and/or university. Though u may have to pay more, and pray to God.
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by Advans(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
disturbedsoul:
Jamb have successfully made me cry like I haven't done in a very long time. My heart is very heavy as I type this. Infact I should not lie I'm still crying. I'm in my 20's already. Done with OND in one of the federal Poly's. I wrote jamb last week and the jamb exam was just few days after my final OND paper. There was no time to really prepare cos I was still running after project stuffs. I started reading for the jamb quite late. I could not finish reading Independence too. I wrote the exam did well but I didn't do chemistry well. I've forgotten almost everything about that subject. Finished secondary school some five years ago. Checked my result and I got 198. Chemistry bleeped me up. I passed every other subject. I could feel tears drop from my face. I've never been that sad in a long while. I can't go to a proper uni with that score and going back to poly is not an option. In fact never an option. I'm very down atm. Like just two marks to get to 200 and jamb couldn't give me. I chose Unilag and their cutoff is always 200. If jamb can just give me that 2 marks I know the post jamb is just maths, English, general paper. It's holy anger I'll use to scatter it. Is there anybody here that is working in jamb office or that knows anybody there. They should please just give me that 2 marks. I'm not getting younger again. Some of my mates are already serving.

University of Africa, Bayelsa will admit u. it's a new state university
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by jomarick(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
You said you just completed OND and you don't wish for HND. Why worry when u could apply for DE and be admitted into 200l of any University next year.
Re: Jamb Wants To Spoil My Life by MrHistorian: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's never the end of life,brother.

Don't be unnecessarily pressured by your peers' achievements,yours will come at the right time.

Truly,A 198 UTME score has a very reduced opportunity of securing admission in notable universities in Nigeria.But a 12 month wait won't kill,will it? Why not go learn a vocational skill for that 12 months? Or perhaps run your industrial training in a well paying organization to boost your finances?

Do one of this and prepare rigorously ahead for the next UTME!

Sadly,You can't get the "two marks" you pine for.

(1) (Reply)

Floating Of Entries For The Wassce For School Candidates, 2019. / ASUU Monday Negotiations Outcome / AAUA Students Do The SUG President Pose After He claimed to have Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.