Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) (1385 Views)

Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Things To Look For When Booking A Nigerian Hotel / 6 Questions To Ask Before Booking A Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by Studyinchina128: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm booking a flight from Nigeria to Entebbe (Uganda), Please which flight will you direct me to and could you advise to buy returned ticket or one way because I'm going there for my university degree and a cheapest flight is what I want due to budget planned, All your advice is highly welcome here¶¶¶
Re: I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by emmasege: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Google will provide answers to your questions. You may also visit www.wakanow.com

Nonetheless I can suggest Ethiopian airlines or Kenyan Airways as the best options for you. I've been there before. There's no direct flight to Entebbe but either of the two lines is the best for you since their operational headquarters are much closer to Entebbe than other alternatives. Remember an indirect flight will first take you to its operational headquarters before taking you to your destination. The proximity of Nairobi and Addis to Entebbe means reduced air fare when compared to the like of South African Airways or Egypt Airlines which will take you first to their countries before connecting Uganda. In my own case, i patronized Ethiopian and enjoyed their in-flight service.

I assume you are heading to Makerere University, one of the best on the continent and rated about any Nigerian university. My trip to Uganda was also Makerere-connected. Infrastructure wise, it's below OAU, UI or UNILAG but in terms of quality of training and research (which is the whole essence of a university), it's above any Nigerian uni.

Congrats, safe flight and God crown your efforts with good success.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by Studyinchina128: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=emmasege post=57891304]Google will provide answers to your questions. You may also visit www.wakanow.com

Re: I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by Studyinchina128: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thanks for all the advise bro!! I salute!! I have finally booked the flight(Ethiopian Airline) today and am travelling by Friday, 4th August, 2017 from Abuja to Entebbe, once again thanks.
Re: I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by anthoi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
congratulations...
Rwandair is Good too.
Re: I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by Studyinchina128: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
anthoi:
congratulations... Rwandair is Good too.
have you use them before??
Re: I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by Moukandjo: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Re: I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please) by AlphaTaikun: 5:25am On Jun 11, 2022
emmasege:
Google will provide answers to your questions. You may also visit www.wakanow.com

Nonetheless I can suggest Ethiopian airlines or Kenyan Airways as the best options for you. I've been there before. There's no direct flight to Entebbe but either of the two lines is the best for you since their operational headquarters are much closer to Entebbe than other alternatives. Remember an indirect flight will first take you to its operational headquarters before taking you to your destination. The proximity of Nairobi and Addis to Entebbe means reduced air fare when compared to the like of South African Airways or Egypt Airlines which will take you first to their countries before connecting Uganda. In my own case, i patronized Ethiopian and enjoyed their in-flight service.

I assume you are heading to Makerere University, one of the best on the continent and rated about any Nigerian university. My trip to Uganda was also Makerere-connected. Infrastructure wise, it's below OAU, UI or UNILAG but in terms of quality of training and research (which is the whole essence of a university), it's above any Nigerian uni.

Congrats, safe flight and God crown your efforts with good success.
Insightful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inside Boeing's New ₦138b "Mansion In The Sky" Private Jet / Lagos Vs Nairobi / How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.